City v Country

Happy2

Legend Member
Both ways are great but But I wouldn't be able to handle city life
But in a humorous line can you tell me why city life is better than the country life
Or Country life is better than the city life?

His XLNC or Jacquie even Aaron should have the perfect answer living in our Bush Capital

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Recall the days when the best looking girl in town used to work at the service station.....

Phoebe

Legend Member
Service station? No service station here
If you see a camera in the country it's probably a tourist
See a camera in Perth Its time to wait for the letter from the revenue squad

Thats the 2nd best laugh tonight, after seeing whats happening at Domain stadium!!

MrBig

Diamond Member
No service station in the city any more either. You can forget about getting anything to get a broken down vehicle moving from the petrol stations, but condoms are readily available.
Cars that are running are not moving a lot of the time. Stuck in traffic. Right, now I see why they sell condoms.

Happy2

Legend Member
No service station in the city any more either. You can forget about getting anything to get a broken down vehicle moving from the petrol stations, but condoms are readily available.
Cars that are running are not moving a lot of the time. Stuck in traffic. Right, now I see why they sell condoms.

In the country you hope they use those condoms at the petrol station As we are being screwed every time we buy petrol

MrBig

Diamond Member
In the country you hope they use those condoms at the petrol station As we are being screwed every time we buy petrol
But don't forget - if you get 10 kms out of each litre in the country, in the city you might only move 1 km at times. :(

Phoebe

Legend Member
If I was going to live in the country I would sooner go live on the Eyre Highway in the middle on nowhere, nearest neighbor 100 odd kilometers away... Perfect....

MrBig

Diamond Member
I know you need fuel for farming equipment. People burn lots of fuel each week getting to their workplace.

Fuel in city v country - both sh1t expensive
Both ways are great but But I wouldn't be able to handle city life
But in a humorous line can you tell me why city life is better than the country life....

I like this thread subject and purpose and hope that it retains a humorous feel. :)

Happy2

Legend Member
I know you need fuel for farming equipment. People burn lots of fuel each week getting to their workplace.

I like this thread subject and purpose and hope that it retains a humorous feel. :)
Yes I'm easy pleased Even a smiley face will do me

Phoebe

Legend Member

Is that for your rotary ho ???

Phoebe

Legend Member
In the country you will never starve Just take one big breath with mouth open And you've swallowed enough flies to keep you going all day

I have done a lot of country and interstate drives, there is not many roads between perth and sydney that I have not driven down except the princess highway from Kiama to Moe ... most other ones I have done...

The drive from Perth to Kal is great love that drive...

T

Tania Admin

Country life all the way. I could never live in the Smog Smelly Flatlands again. Us country folk are a lot more chilled and though always busy we aren't in a rush all the time.

Moving to the country, going to eat me lot of peaches

Phoebe

Legend Member
Country life all the way. I could never live in the Smog Smelly Flatlands again. Us country folk are a lot more chilled and though always busy we aren't in a rush all the time.

Moving to the country, going to eat me lot of peaches

Speaking of peaches how are yours Tania ;) LOL :smug::shy:

User184

Gold Member
I love peaches, but I'm a city boy myself. I love hustle and bustle and noise and people and horns honking. Nothing inspires like a nice city scape and seeing buildings and activity.

Silence and nature sets my teeth on edge. I can stand it, but I need to "recharge" back in the city.

Reactions: Buk

Happy2

Legend Member
I love peaches, but I'm a city boy myself. I love hustle and bustle and noise and people and horns honking. Nothing inspires like a nice city scape and seeing buildings and activity.

Silence and nature sets my teeth on edge. I can stand it, but I need to "recharge" back in the city.
I see that when city people stay here a while
" Oh it's so peaceful" 4-5 days later they can't wait for their city fix
Living in country You see someone with a rifle You don't automatically run for cover fearing for your life