Christmas Present...

Ms Sue

Legend Member
What was the best present you got for Christmas that you would like to share and also the worst present..... lol.....:eek:ccasion14

P

Peter

Peter was not a good boy?
I'll have to get one of the WL's to spank me once a week for punishment!!! I think it also shows why I go see a WL sometimes just for the company. I do miss my late wife!

P

Peter

It's been a couple years now, but the tears still well when I think of her and my late son, every year I try to be happy but....sorry tears again!!!

Demon

Legend Member
It's been a couple years now, but the tears still well when I think of her and my late son, every year I try to be happy but....sorry tears again!!!

Sounds like a tragic accident in which both were lost?

P

Peter

Sounds like a tragic accident in which both were lost?
Yes a drunk driver ran a red light and killed them. His family was so well connected that all he got was charged with driving with neglect with 1 years good behaviour as punishment. My son was 8 months old.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Santa is just as bad as any other man. He comes uninvited, eats your food,leaves before you get up,and thinks giving presents will make up for not being around!

M

mocha90

a shirt was the best present because i was too lazy to go and choose one for myself......

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
The one thing i wanted, which i got, nothing to do with sex but expensive.
Good to still have at least one true friend still here.
Didn't eat a thing but had a great day.

A

AlexandraSilk

This year I must have been a good girl. Santa left me some absolutely fabulous presents.

W

WRXXXR

Best present was a lonely planet book. I collect them so before I'm going to a new place, I get the book. Worst present was a chocolate stocking. Add in a small bunnings and kite surfing voucher and you have the extent of my presents!

I'm in the very fortunate position that if I want or need something I buy it so it makes buying presents very difficult. Santa has been very kind to me all year.

But Christmas for me isn't about us blokes, It's all about wives or girlfriends, mums, siblings and kids if you have them. I get far more joy spoiling them and giving them presents they actually want rather than pretending to like a present that I really don't lol.

Happy2

Legend Member
....gees, all I got was indigestion and a hangover.....bugger!!!!..... :)

I thought $1000+ bottles of champagne came with a promise of no hangovers As for indigestion Was it the Truffles or the Caviar ?

J

JasRob

best present was from my gf..lol i asked for it..its a gadget which i was wanting to buy for so long...im just surprised that she was the one who will give it to me...worst present? none so far..