• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Christmas 2012

T

Tania Admin

Well I must say I feel good about Christmas this year. Naughty Thoughts and I hit the shops on Saturday and have our Christmas pretty much all wrapped up. Barbie Collection, electric guitar and amp, drum stands, motorbike gear, perfume and cologne, should have some happy smiles on the kids faces. Only a couple of final touches left. Big sigh....Feels awesome to not have left it to the last moment. How are you all going for Christmas 2012?

P

Perth boy

Have not done a thing yet. I'm the type of person that leaves it to a few days before then gets stressed because to many people at the shops.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
With all my family overseas.........no worries. We decided ages ago to spare us the stress of presis. Usually they arrive a lot later or already opened or not at all. The only thing I put some effort in are xmas cards. So very relaxed xmas for me ;)

R.xxxxxxxx

C

Contrarian

Can I put in a word for opp shops? They're a great way to buy Christmas gifts as they give twice - to the charity and to the person.

And if the person so desires - they can redonate it to the opp shop.

TheCock

Legend Member
Im hopeless at buying gifts. Hate all the stress leading up. Even if Im not stressed I catch it off other poeple, can just feel it all around me.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
hey imnot a tight arse or anything like that...but to me its just another day to get thru.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Ohhh Eye, Buying Rum by the case, let’s see now just checking off my Pirate Santa List;- Hmmmm;---First mate gets a Rum,(Check) Second Mate gets a Rum (check), girl Friday gets a Rum(check), Crew members gets to share a burrow of Rum;---Hmmm I will need a few more cases
Here a really fun commerical clip
[video=youtube_share;r0FaL-VWhzg]http://youtu.be/r0FaL-VWhzg[/video]