Chat Room

R

rells1990

Does Anyone Use The Chat Room?

:sign4: you see still figuring things out and just wondering :)

aDel_

Gold Member
i have a look every now and then but no ones ever in there but now n then someones checking it out like me and we have a lil convo

N

Naughty Thoughts

Later this week, right now - something like that.

We've removed the link from the NavBar since (as has been stated repeatedly) there is rarely more than one or two people in the chat at any time. The software is still there since it is partially integrated with the forum (I don't want to accidentally break the forum) but by removing the link it'll drop it out of use.

If anyone wants to share a quick message with someone, you can use the comments system at the front of langtrees.com (you need to be registered there to use it).

Or, for those feeling particularily adventurous, you may have more fun using Skype, MSN or such and having a one-on-one session with someone.

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
Have you considered having a shoutbox on the forum main page like alot of car forums do
Seems to stimulate chat and gets questions and answers done fast
Alot less useless thread starting that way (at least on my car forums anyway)

N

Naughty Thoughts

We have a shoutbox on the front of langtrees.com which members can use (note: members of langtrees.com it uses a different login to the forum). Chatting and shoutboxes have never been our strength on the forum.