• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Chat Room

?

• ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ??

• ???

• ????

• ?????

• Total voters

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
hi twoofus what do u mean by "Is anyone having any luck using the chat room ?? " .

i just entered the chat room and also last night and some where in there

John

kenbat

Bronze Member
cmon girls GET INTO CHAT

think it would be good if more ladies could get in there and support Aaron & MA

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
re: cmon girls GET INTO CHAT

think it would be good if more ladies could get in there and support Aaron & MA

hi kenbat : i'm not sure what your thread is all about , could you please add more . :)

thanx
John

M

Miranda Fox

hey Johnlou,
Is the chat room open again and working ?
:)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member

Aaron and I were testing the chat room the other night. It will be a few days before we activate again as we hit a few problems and need a moderator just for chat as needs resetting regularly. We also want to update the software so that all sex workers can be marked in Red or pink in Chat and prospective clients can be marked in teal making it easier for the Langtrees advertisers to make contact with clients.
Any one with less than 20 posts will have to apply for membership to be allowed entry is another thought I have.

M

Miranda Fox

Re: cmon girls GET INTO CHAT

Is the chat room working now ?
It is Not loading for me .....
Sorry but chat room entry is only working from up the very top of the page

( someone might like to check the other one - chat room beside UserCP - chat room < that one is not working ))

Last edited by a moderator:
S

skipper1

worked for me tonight .just need t get some regulars in there .

Buzz

Foundation Member

im sure when the ladies realise theres a lot of potential clients in the chat room we will privelidged with a full room... of chatty ladies

K

Kissabear

Re: chat room needs life

Hello, I agree with you, chat is easy way to exchange thoughts or laughs.. I entered the chat room, but sometimes, its empty....

Why waste such good tool

A

af.design

chat room touch ups

better advertisements and graphics.
possibly a one liner for each girl that has paid for advertising OR a picture of them maybe?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Re: chat room touch ups

A good one liner with a nice font is - I,ve been fucked @ Langtrees have you?

S

sexyaccent

Hey all wanting to get more people into chat room! if anyones up for chatting about anything =) hop in

B

babylove69

cool thanks,just new to this site and finding my way around so should be interesting to say the least cheers...

Fudd

Foundation Member
Chatroom

Just a couple of observations regarding the Chatroom.

1. I find that the number of "Guests" coming & going in the Chatroom to be so off-putting and annoying (unless you turn off the "doorbell"). Further, as they dont log out, you may think that there's a large number of chatters in the room but, when you enter, there are no chatters. Rather than having people enter the Chatroom via the small screen on the Home Page, get rid of it so that you can only enter via the Chatroom link at the top of the page. This small screen on the Main page also has no mechanism for a Guest to exit the Chatroom so the room just fills up with non-speaking guests.

2. I'm convinced that some visitors to the Chatroom (those who enter via the Chatroom link) are not aware that they should click on the exit icon (the walking man) in order to leave the room. Consequently, when they leave (by closing the screen), their session remains ongoing until timed out. I would suggest that some text be included at the top of the Chatroom advising visitors to click on the exit icon when they leave the room.

Fudd :)

S

sexyaccent

Re: Chatroom

Totally agree with you fudd, hope it gets sorted out so the chatting can be more enjoyable!

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
Re: Chatroom

I haven't been into the chat room for ages because I was sick of being the only one there. Is it starting to pick up a bit fudd??

Fudd

Foundation Member
Re: Chatroom :)

...it was working up until yesterday, Robs.....looks like its down again. I hope they get it back up again soon but I feel from past experiences with this chatroom, it could be sometime....I hope not.

Fudd :)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Re: Chatroom :)

Fudd I wish I was using the demerit point system, I would give you a infraction for that remark.
We have spent a lot of time and money on this forum over the last three months and I now have a fulltime administrator. He does have to have a day off each week which was yesterday...I am sure when he arrives tonight he will attend to the matter.