• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Census 2016

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
got told off for replying to another thread boyr the census
so here goes ....ok who's been trying to logg on online..with no luck
Aso whar happens now THEIR SYSTEM failed us do wat do we do now wait to get fined ?
been trying to logg on tonight message keep saying try again in 15 mins started bout 4.30pm now its 6.30pm still keep getting told try in 15 min

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Done the paper one last night had it done by the time I made a coffee and drank it...... I work in IT too, and even I knew that system would crash as IBM built the f-ing thing... ;)

Jimmy long

Gold Member
Hey, well played bepp

Cant get on myself, tried heaps of times, still out

Apparently got shut down coz they got hacked multiple times from china

no worries tho, you got 6 weeks or so to do it, just have to say who was in your house last night, hopefully you had someone special over???

Happy2

Legend Member
So did all the girls in the parlours stop mid service Fill out their forms with the client/s and then back to the job at hand at 8.30 ??

Phoebe

Legend Member
Sick ?
It was just a query
As I am people person and care about what the common people are doing
His XLNC and I enjoy keeping a benevolent eye up in you all

I see... :) we all needing rescued ..... I see.... :)

Morgan Sapphire

Diamond Member
Done the paper one last night had it done by the time I made a coffee and drank it...... I work in IT too, and even I knew that system would crash as IBM built the f-ing thing... ;)
I was trying to do the right thing by not wasting all that paper. ;)

Happy2

Legend Member
I was trying to do the right thing by not wasting all that paper. ;)
Sounds good But I'm sure they printed a few million any way to save money by buying in bulk
Once they've finished they'll be shredded along with the few that were sent out and bugger all paper saved

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
HEY feebz I got shitcanned for deviating from a thread about this subject on a others thread ...now its my turn

if you wanna talk about "sick pjppies"
start a new thread OK!!!!!

Phoebe

Legend Member
HEY feebz I got shitcanned for deviating from a thread about this subject on a others thread ...now its my turn

if you wanna talk about "sick pjppies"
start a new thread OK!!!!!

upload_2016-8-10_22-57-35.jpeg

You are barking up the wrong tree....

Phoebe

Legend Member
Good to see someone worked in parliament

some days I did.... 40 hours on the job, but probably only did 10 hours real work.... ;) working for aussie govt is like working for the dole but in a suit... :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Means I get more leeway than most.... ;)
Leeway only goes so far and stops abruptly
Noose-03.jpg

Jimmy long

Gold Member
some days I did.... 40 hours on the job, but probably only did 10 hours real work.... ;) working for aussie govt is like working for the dole but in a suit... :)
Reminds me of the line from "Wogs out of work", where he goes, "so working for the government is just like being on the dole, you pretend to look busy so that you can get paid"

Phoebe

Legend Member
Reminds me of the line from "Wogs out of work", where he goes, "so working for the government is just like being on the dole, you pretend to look busy so that you can get paid"

MATE my last govt job that was the ultimate lark...... l

Nomansland

Gold Member
Originally leeway was the distance a sailing ship moved sideways due to the pressure of the wind. (Windward the side facing the wind and leeward the side away from the wind) When plotting your course you had to calculate how much leeway was needed to be safe. As the ship of state sails on in the winds of public opinion we need to keep a sharp eye on how much leeway is being claimed. As for the census you should read the official statements from the ABS prior to comment to get the whole picture.