• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Tanky

Gold Member
Hey everyone just wondering who else has been here?seems less talked about,but went here 2014 and boy were there some drop dead girls.Had the usual bar girls and everything even though a little more spread out than places like Thailand,and same price dollar for peso.The thing I really liked about this place however was the attention you got from the girls anywhere,you didn't need the go go bars.walking along the streets girls would flirt from jeepneys or walk through a mall you get at least 5 girls per hour hit on you just for being a westerner!What im saying is if you love a high ratio of drop dead gorgeous girls for a cheap time holiday this is a place I personally highly recommend,gogo bars,fishbowls ladyboy, general girls of the public and families who throw there daughters at you.Its got everything approx. 10-15 hrs from Perth,the place in general isn't as fun as Phuket or bali but the girls are a whole lot more beautiful and more pleasing in general.

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
Hey everyone just wondering who else has been here?seems less talked about,but went here 2014 and boy were there some drop dead girls.Had the usual bar girls and everything even though a little more spread out than places like Thailand,and same price dollar for peso.The thing I really liked about this place however was the attention you got from the girls anywhere,you didn't need the go go bars.walking along the streets girls would flirt from jeepneys or walk through a mall you get at least 5 girls per hour hit on you just for being a westerner!What im saying is if you love a high ratio of drop dead gorgeous girls for a cheap time holiday this is a place I personally highly recommend,gogo bars,fishbowls ladyboy, general girls of the public and families who throw there daughters at you.Its got everything approx. 10-15 hrs from Perth,the place in general isn't as fun as Phuket or bali but the girls are a whole lot more beautiful and more pleasing in general.

That’s because “Westener men” = Big Buck$s

(This comment has no racist intentions.
I am half Filipino)

Similar to Thailand; being developing countries, any sight of a “Westener,” and hopes of opportunities to a better life— is the reason why a lot of women throw themselves to it.

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
Anyway, lol fun fact—

The Philippines consists of 7,000 islands :happy:

curiousdude

Looking to chat with open minded women,
Silver Member
That’s because “Westener men” = Big Buck$s

(This comment has no racist intentions.
I am half Filipino)

Similar to Thailand; being developing countries, any sight of a “Westener,” and hopes of opportunities to a better life— is the reason why a lot of women throw themselves to it.
you are 100 percent correct. they invented gold digging. and the mail order bride

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
Its a shit hole where the local people are desperate for two things.

1 Hard currency.
2 To leave .

Sometimes certain corners of the world aren’t as fortunate when it comes to economy and opportunities... that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a shit place. Most third world countries have more happier people than those who spend their whole lives behind a desk, trying to make wages...

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
. that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a shit place.

You are right about this bit "" Sometimes certain corners of the world aren’t as fortunate when it comes to economy and opportunities..""

And I hope your right about this bit

.Most third world countries have more happier people than those who spend their whole lives behind a desk, trying to make wages...

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
You are right about this bit "" Sometimes certain corners of the world aren’t as fortunate when it comes to economy and opportunities..""

And I hope your right about this bit

.Most third world countries have more happier people than those who spend their whole lives behind a desk, trying to make wages...

Second part was grammatically incorrect.
Correction — have happier people.
NOT “more happier”
🤦🏻‍♀️ Was half asleep writing that

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
A Sudanese court on Saturday convicted former president Omar al-Bashir on corruption charges and sentenced him to two years of detention in a reform facility, the first ruling against the ex-leader ousted by mass unrest.
The presiding judge said Bashir, 75, who was deposed by the military in April following months of street protests against his three-decade rule, was being sent to the reform facility, rather than a prison, on account of his age.
He also ordered the confiscation of millions of euros and Sudanese pounds found in Bashir's residence when he was toppled.
Bashir's prosecution is a test of how fast and how far military and civilian authorities now sharing power in Sudan will act to overturn his legacy.