• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Can you survive MAK'S Boot camp (Darwin).. EXCITING NEW REWARDS!!

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
Hi all, MA has asked me to start a thread to inform you all of her new offer!!!!
Any lady that goes to Darwin and impresses MAK
will be given their next weeks Shifts at PERTH or CANBERRA absolutely FREE!!

Conditions are as follows
1. You will need to score at least 5/10 (MAK to decide)
2. You will need to work in Darwin 10 Days (Min)
3. Upon Return to Canberra or Perth you will need to have 3 or more shifts for the week to redeem this offer of NO Reservation Fees..

twerk_boot_camp_by_princesscallyie-d7js39e.png

So come on Ladies grab your bags and head on over!!
SEE IF YOU CAN SURVIVE MAK'S BOOT CAMP!!!!!!!!

PLEASE CONTACT ME TO GET MA"S # If you are interested...

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Slow down Linda, Ladies for Darwin must be invited to tour. They need to contact me via Message and or phone to my personal mobile and indicate they would like to trial my boot camp.
Remember if they are invited back then they are coming to finishing school.
Darwin is the ideal place to get to know the ladies personally and get them trained on the finer points of being a great service provider.
The week off of shift fees is to compensate the cost of flights.
P.s Miss Indy, and Peta Bloom scored well at boot camp, they will have to message me for personal scores.As the ladies that have been here since I started contact me through the forum, I will also give them the same privileges, if they have interesting forum posts & threads..
We have Delihah Delights and Diamond Claire visiting with us this week, and the next lady will be a youngish blonde.I am keeping numbers very tight.

Link not working so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Do you know why I invented reservation fees in the sex industry?
Its the only legal way to protect the service provider if an accident occurs in the work place.Imagine a overweight client, breaking the bed and breaking the young ladies back whilst engaged in intercourse.
Because the lady has paid for the privilege to work the floor, she is entitled to sue the public liability insurance that all honest owners have in place.This insurance also protects the clients should the opposite happen.

P.S a little bit of greed comes into it also, this way I can supply things like food and amenities to make the working environment more pleasant.

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
I survived the Darwin boot camp....... and believe me when i say it was a boot camp, no comfy house in the early days not at all :eek:

I remember when Mary-Anne and I started cleaning the Chill Out Lounge....... and the toilets bad very bad they were :yuck::yuck: