• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Calling those swinging bikers

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trumpet

[size=12pt]Looking to find out who here is into motorcycle riding and of course the "lifestyle" (for lack of a better word). Just wondering if ppl would like to get a group ride (on bikes, pillions included) happening, finishing at a nice pub of course. I realise that there's not many members right now but may as well get in early.[/size]

G

Um ........ I like men in black leather .. does that qualify me as a biker ........ oor just another biker grOupie Trumpet ? :happy7:

G

[quote author=trumpet link=topic=17.msg84#msg84 date=1096282303]
Oh Strykie, you are incorrigible :dontknow:
[/quote]

Oh Dear I hOpe thats a gOod THinG?

T

trumpet

Incorrigible:

Incapable of being corrected or reformed: an incorrigible criminal.
Firmly rooted; ineradicable: incorrigible faults.
Difficult or impossible to control or manage: an incorrigible, spoiled child.

I'm worried about wot u'll make of the second one...hehe :BangHead:

G

[quote author=trumpet link=topic=17.msg86#msg86 date=1096282834]
Incorrigible:

Incapable of being corrected or reformed: an incorrigible criminal.
Firmly rooted; ineradicable: incorrigible faults.
Difficult or impossible to control or manage: an incorrigible, spoiled child.

I'm worried about wot u'll make of the second one...hehe :BangHead:
[/quote]

[size=10pt]Yupp thats me fiRmly rOOted !!! WooHoooo!!!!![/size] :-X

L

licker

[quote author=noRti stRykie link=topic=17.msg83#msg83 date=1096281573]
Um ........ I like men in black leather .. does that qualify me as a biker ........ oor just another biker grOupie Trumpet ? :happy7:
[/quote]

Same old Strykie LOL

W

westcoastfan1992

Hi there, :newbie: here. My fiance and I both ride motorbikes and we are interested in the "lifestyle". We are new to the whole idea though, but feel a little excited about finding out more. He rides a Kawasaki 1500 Vulcan Cruiser and I ride a Kawasaki ZZR 250.

Regards,
westcoastfan1992

T

trumpet

[quote author=westcoastfan1992 link=topic=17.msg490#msg490 date=1097765751]
Hi there, :newbie: here. My fiance and I both ride motorbikes and we are interested in the "lifestyle". We are new to the whole idea though, but feel a little excited about finding out more. He rides a Kawasaki 1500 Vulcan Cruiser and I ride a Kawasaki ZZR 250.

Regards,
westcoastfan1992

[/quote]

Well hi there Westcoast,
Glad u have joined us, good to see another biker (or two in ur case) here. Whats ur plans regarding exploring further the delights of the "lifestyle"? (attending any clubs?). Are u interested in a get together ride at all? We only have one bike as my partner prefers to ride pillion (Triumph SprintST). I'm still hoping that there will be more bikers lurking around here somewhere.

T

tazzi

Hi Trumpet,
Well you know I don't have a bike
but I would love to be ridden on one
hehehehehe

L

lickedysplit

:female:

I LOVE TO RIDE A BIKE, HAVE MY LICENCE BUT NO BIKE :knob:

SO I AM HAPPY TO GO ON THE BACK OF ANYONE RIDING A HARLEY!!!

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Hi Trumpet,
My partner has a Harley and would be into that sort of ride should try to organise just after Xmas.He's had it for two years and I haven't had the courage to get on the back yet.He keeps it in his bedroom and I often wonder if the bike is more important than me...lol

M

Mary Anne PA

hmmm Maryanne - I think the next interview should be done on you.

Should have some interesting questions after that comment.

:sign10:

T

trumpet

[quote author=maryanne link=topic=17.msg955#msg955 date=1099920758]
Hi Trumpet,
My partner has a Harley and would be into that sort of ride should try to organise just after Xmas.He's had it for two years and I haven't had the courage to get on the back yet.He keeps it in his bedroom and I often wonder if the bike is more important than me...lol
[/quote]

No need to wonder, the bike always comes "equal" first.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
At least now I know, next time he wants a headjob I'll get the bike to do it for him

T

trumpet

Why do u think he rides a Harley, its all that throbbing and vibrating.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
It would be cheaper and easier to turn his mobile on to vibrating and tuck it between his legs when driving. lol

T

trumpet

LOL, would be more reliable too (oopps he's not an Outlaw I hope)

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
No a drilling supervisor works in Africa mostly so his bike has only done 5,000 clicks.Think its polished more than ridden.

T

trumpet

Sounds like most Harleys. You should get him out on the charity ride with urself on the back dressed as one of santas helpers. :sign10: I wont tell anyone (promise)

G

motorcycles mmmmmmmmmmm you know why harleys were invented? too keep clowns offa Triumphs.hahahahaha

sioxie

Foundation Member
I ride a ducati 748 so would def be interested in a ride with u guys......... love the feeling.........

G

so ok, lets organise a ride say sunday dec 12th. meet at LP's then head out for the hills, go to the parkerville or mundaring then head back to LP's via, say, fremantle.
of course this is just one suggestion, you might have a idea of your own. what do you think?

S

SMARTIE

there is a good run out to the back of York. Kyle.. you know the place.

E

euphoric_angel

hey. we love our weekends away on the bike. especially around bridgetown, pemberton, m.river. so we would be pretty interested in an "away" trip for those bikers out there. definately not bike snobs, definately not outlaws, just enjoy the ride tis all.

euphoric

Status
Not open for further replies.