• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Brothels v Sole Traders

G

Gregs

Hey Guys,

I am yet to try either and would value some experienced input into
which is better / easier for a first timer looking at the paid services
industry...

Even though Money isn't that huge an issue I have noticed Sole Traders
are generally more expensive then Brothels but I am guessing that
is because they have more overheads ?

Anyway if you have a moment please post...

Also if you know some people in QLD you might like to recommend...

G. ::)

N

Naughty Thoughts

Sole traders could be a bit hit and miss since two completely different people can post an ad with the exact same wording.

An establishment on the other hand has it's reputation to maintain and most reputable places will have a good madame that makes sure that everything will be up to standard.

In both cases, you want to protect yourself - and my advice would be to go for the best girl you can afford.

T

Toon Hoon Flasher

Hey there,

if having a choice of girls is more important to you then a brothel is best, plus it's much easier to walk away if you don't feel like you want to proceed.

If privacy is more important then private girls are best. Some of them are more customer orientated because they're in business for themselves, but I've heard some horror stories too. If you donb't want to proceed once you've met her, you should really give her a $20 cancellation fee as she may well have put herself out, missed other opportunities to put time aside for you. Not much she can do if you don't, it's just good manners.

In terms of the experience you have, it's very much dependant on the girl herself, where-ever she may be working from. Some people are just better at their jobs; it helps if they enjoy the work. Individual chemistry between you and the girl is also a big factor.

The best you can do is to check the reviews, see if the sound of someone is what you're looking for. Be nice to her and she should return the favour. I know telling a nervous person to "just relax" is easier said than done but remember than in the final analysis she's there to make you feel good. Maybe RnT would be a softer option to start with to edge yourself into the experience? I hope it goes well for you! Merry christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mary Anne PA

ditto to toon. If you see someone you like the fancy of from pics on the net, post a comment and ask if anyone has seen her, then you will get some feedback before you go as well

G

Gregs

Hi Lady's,

Thanks for the responses it sure helps out...

The Lady I am thinking about meeting is located at the below link:

Link is broken,so has been taken down

If anyone has seen her before or knows of her put in a post so I
can make up my mind from that... I have sent her an email last night
to which I was upfront and honest with her, asked a couple of general
questions and now just waiting to hear a response from her...

I do have a suggestion for this website thought which would help
a lot of us "newbies" out and that would be an abbreviation sticky
eg: The terms people in the sex industry use...
lol all this isn't new to you guys but I had to do a google search
on RnT (Roll n Tug) so I found out but maybe if you more experience
people could put together one extensive list of the abbreviation
and then a description of what it is sure would help us out... :)

EG:
RnT - Roll n Tug - (Description)
Greek - (Description)
French - (Description)

etc etc etc...

Thanks G.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Toon Hoon Flasher

My bad Greg!

RnT means (to me) rub and tug, that is; a full body massage, probably with some body slides, finishing with a hand job. I'm pretty sure there is a post somewhere with abbreviations on it...