Bring back summer

C

cleo p

I want summer back, my skin is losing it's tan. Maybe Thailand is a gd option?

T

Tania Admin

I want summer back, my skin is losing it's tan. Maybe Thailand is a gd option?

I agree on the tan part and I so love summer,,,but I love winter too (other than the warm cosy fire) it's cool enough to put on my riding gear and hit the tracks on my quad,,,flick some mud, hit the throttle and burn some fuel, AWESOME!!!

J

JasRob

Yes pattaya or phuket! the best destination for summer and tanning!:) and its pretty cheap too!

T

teddEbear

Is Thailand still sunny this time of year? I'm enjoying the great snuggle weather though :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Just enjoy the change of seasons They all have something to offer As Tania said cold nights and woodfires are a great combo especially if you have a snuggler and a snugglee
And on a cold dark winters day seeing a women wearing a bright colourful clothes can just DAZZLE................ :)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I am with you, Cleo. Somehow I have the feeling I missed out on last summer. (What?????? Winter is already upon us.......again?????

My solution.........a trip to Europe in July ;)........xxxxxxx

Sherry

Legend Member
I love winter in Perth- if you could even call the weather that lately! Beautiful sunny days that you can get away with a tee shirt and nights made for sleeping! For the fading tan, fake is safer unfortunately. Try St Tropez tanning mousse-excellent!

T

Tania Admin

Yeh, let's all put chemicals on our skin instead and have a fake tan...Not likely...So are you saying you never go outside when it's sunny?

Happy2

Legend Member
We need a dose of sunlight to keep us healthy we also need to keep safe
Who saw the article recently of the woman in the US and her kids and Solariums