• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Boys Talk for Massges in Darwin

biflab

Gold Member
Re: Darwin Rub&Tug

Has anyone tried the new massage places around town? The Tiger Room on Cavanagh or Mickey Li's at Rapid Creek? Any heads up on "services" provided?

jason wander

Silver Member

Mickey Li's in Wagaman is now Kelly's and offers professional chinese massages, nothing else. I have to say though...the massages are VERY good!

O

Ozcpl

Recently back from Darwin.
Tried Chinese massage first, clean room and nice massage. Asked for extra and was told no extra.

Next went to lili. Not as clean and but ok massage and you can get whatever you want there without having to ask.

Then tried xixi massage was probably the best out of the three. R&T friendly.

biflab

Gold Member

You have to be careful who you ask at chinese massage. Basically your comment is correct. Where do you go when you are home for same services?

Jason - I can't find Chinese Lisa at CM. Have asked but got blank looks.

jason wander

Silver Member

Biflab - I just rang up the other day to make a booking with lisa at the CMS in Lindsey street, not the one in the city! Anyone else any experiences with rub and tug in Darwin?

biflab

Gold Member

Biflab - I just rang up the other day to make a booking with lisa at the CMS in Lindsey street, not the one in the city! Anyone else any experiences with rub and tug in Darwin?

Tell me how you go. The Lisa I see at Lindsay Street doesn't do happy endings.

C

columbus64

Hi Mate ,
Im new to dawin and im into black chics ,clean ones.
Rang the agenicys in the papaer none have them.
know any girls for wine ,dine 69
or were you can pick up.
cheers
Cloumbus.

jason wander

Silver Member

Hi Mate ,
Im new to dawin and im into black chics ,clean ones.
Rang the agenicys in the papaer none have them.
know any girls for wine ,dine 69
or were you can pick up.
cheers
Cloumbus.

Sorry columbus, would not know where to pick up black girls. are you into black african or indigenous girls?

jacomo

Bronze Member

well I'm new to town and have never had a RnT but i did have a massage at Chinese Massage which was very good and when she flipped me over at the end i was well hard but i didn't quite know how to broach the subject. Found a great blog by a lady named CJ Happyendingz - confessions of an erotic masseuse which had some great "massage parlour etiquette" reading on it. So today I delivered some pamphlets to XiXi on Cavanagh st and the girl there looked good as well and I stuck my head in at the Tiger Room on Cavanagh-has anyone been there??? the 3 girls were all hot hot hot - does anyone know if they rub it and then tug it??
cheers
A

jacomo

Bronze Member

Has anyone tried the new massage places around town? The Tiger Room on Cavanagh or Mickey Li's at Rapid Creek? Any heads up on "services" provided?
biflab - have you tried the Tiger Room yet? any reports???
cheers mate
A