• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Bored of this heat in Darwin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unique

Bronze Member
Hello everyone just joined this forum to see what's going on in and around Darwin

Happy Easter by the way

I'm a cool Irish male looking to have fun

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hi Irish I like this weather it agrees with me for some reason. They do say that the second season is a lot harder so will will have to see. Very shortly we will have perfect 24 degree weather and the resat of Australia will be shivering........If you bored I always have gardening work to do LOL

bushseeker

Foundation Member
you can win a pub quiz with this
Q. which Australian capitol city has the lowest Maximum recorded temp
A. Darwin!...... yep its never hit even 40 at Darwins official weather station .... EVER

Assholimio

Bronze Member
you can win a pub quiz with this
Q. which Australian capitol city has the lowest Maximum recorded temp
A. Darwin!...... yep its never hit even 40 at Darwins official weather station .... EVER
That's quite interesting, makes sense if you think about it.

Happy2

Legend Member
Yes that is surprising As a slight aside
Some cities surprise I was a kid when the family went to Hobart in the mid 70's it hit 40 there
The hospital was absolutely inundated with heat stress victims Especially the elderly

If it hit 40 in Darwin I am sure the toll would be far less

Fred Flintstone

Silver Member
The humidity is the Killer in Darwin....take that away and would be perfect weather....but after a long wet seasons with not much rain....its very draining.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Its nearly over, I can feel the change already.Cut down on the booze and you will cope with the wet much better from Granny M

Shae Demasi

VIP Companion
Legend Member
Hi Unique,

Welcome to the forum.

How are you enjoying Darwin? I love it up here!!

Chantelle James x cjames 66.jpg

greatvalue2

Silver Member
Love it up here as well,been here for about 6yrs now and is very chilled with no real angry souls here.
Only the toughest survive here.In saying that you have to hydrate well weather it being beer,water,beer or beer.
lol.

Shae Demasi

VIP Companion
Legend Member
Lol, I've never drunk so much water as I have since arriving here :). I have found everyone to be friendly and your right " No Angry Souls" which is why I'm spending more time here than in the south. X

greatvalue2

Silver Member
Yeah,just dot tell the southerner what its like here.Bad enough with the Inpex southerners..lol
Sorry shouldnt of said that..

Status
Not open for further replies.