• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Bored Housewives

J

Johnray

Hey there, was thinking the other day while I went out for a run and was wondering this thought that popped in my head. Is there really such a thing as a bored housewife at home that it is literally horny and thinking this " I am so horny right now and would love someone to come over give me a massage and make love to me" and thats all they want, nothing more? You hear this term alot but was wondering if it is true? Any bored housewives out there?

greenfield

Foundation Member
I don't see housewives, don't like to take the risk of them getting caught and get in the sh*ts.
I do see bored single women who I've known for a few years, on and off when they are not attached. NSA kind of arrangement.

M

Mary Anne PA

i unfortunately have never met a bored housewife. I am sure they exist maybe just not here

K

kitty's desires

lol before getting in the business I was one of those bored housewives! Thank God I have friends with benefits to call to fill that need!

S

sporty132

would love to meet any bored housewives. would love to help make their days more interesting

A

adventurous annie

I can say they do exist - and are present on any number of adult chat/meet websites.

09ptom

hi all new to this...lol...adventerous...and lookingfor some fun and friendship...

aarsam

Silver Member
Being a tradie i have met the odd bored house wife. Have never taken up a offer as i prefer money. I know when my wife is bored as the dirty text starts and i know a good night awaits.

H

Hank Moody

I think there are but you need to spend a bit of time with them to get in to their head before you pull out your sausage and start thinking it's an easy shag.

I have had two bored housewives as affairs over the past 5-years, one still ongoing and whilst their husbands are better hung and most probably better looking then myself, the women have just fell out of love I guess.

My first affair, she's now divorced and living with a new partner and very happy but unfortunately if I catch up with them and she has a few drinks then she's very amorous and others have caught on there might have been something happening.

My current affair is a lady whom is older than myself (I'm 40, she's 50) but she has the most drop-dead best body I have ever seen on a girl and she really needs sex all the time. I can only do what I can do and apparently her husband is absolutely huge but she just has not been attracted to him for a very long time and has not made love to him in years.