• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Booking with a sex worker ..

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
yeppers this is the basis of a booking but not in general as all w/l operate differently and play more or less erotic . :)

svengali

Foundation Member
I like the video - (maybe Matell could use it to boost Barbie's appeal to young girls?)

The lady has laid down what should be the basic rules for any booking, in-house or private and that is how most of my punts have gone except that I respect the lady's boundaries and don't get my arse kicked out the door.

The only part I don't get is I don't see is how decriminalisation affects the matter - the girl should be in control of the situation anyway unless the punter is a knuckle-dragging ape.

gazzman

Gold Member
Had a few like this when i first started. Thats why i prefer amps. Nothing like that.
The diffrence-- ur guaranteed sex with the girl in that vid but u gotta work for it at an amp. But if u get it its sooooo much better

Dallas

Legend Member
I really like the video as it does explain the basics to the new punter who is having a basic first time booking with a lady in a very standard fashion. Notice there was no mention of kissing of course and we all know why.

The fun part is how a booking can differ to this in a good way, or evolve over several bookings with the right combination of client and w/l. For instance, where Ken was talking rudely to her, and she said, now Ken don't talk to me like that. You may just build up a report and trust with a lady who is into role playing and dirty talk and if you are too then all sorts of things can be said and done within a mutual environment of respect and trust. But as she said in the video, she's in control and it's always her decision what is said and done. It's kinda like being married really but cheaper! and with much more sex :p
frillswhip.gif

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
watched the clip till end yeah enjoyed it,but when clip ended the screen showed 4diff,video clips ,i selected top left hand side,turned out to be a movie length movie about sex trafficking ib america .main character was a chinese lady abducted in usa and forced into prostituion ,by a group run by crooked and bent sheriff,lawman ,head of police,Watched about 1hr of the 1hr35min before my mobile ran flat.now when i go back cant find the clip,and to make matters worse didnt get name of the movie,does anyone know of this movie and help us out movie was subtitled in vietnamese but spoken in english

M

Miss Holly

This clip has very little to do with decriminalisation. It seems as though the message is, "if I'm put in a situation that I'm uncomfortable with, decriminalisation will ensure that I have the option of asking the client to leave." This simply isn't realistic, in my experience.

There are countless reasons as to why a working lady may not have control over her bookings; perhaps she puts up with offensive behaviour because she's in desperate need of money, feels pressured by her agency / parlour, feels physically overpowered, or is afraid of her client resorting to violence or writing a vengeful review. Even girls who are privileged to work in clean, safe environments don't always say "no" to clients because they simply don't know how to be assertive.

Though I do support decriminalisation, legalising sex work won't do anything to change these circumstances, nor will it magically cause many of the other problems associated with the industry to disappear.

Lingham

Diamond Member
Sort out the details before the booking starts. This will reduce, but not eliminate, the risk of disappointment.

Alan Driver VIP Perth

Gold Member
Guys you know what girl you're attracted too within 30 seconds of walking in the lounge and you know shes good if she's a Langtrees girl. Grab her have fun, thats what it's about. You don't need to marry her...

djon4u

Silver Member
wl's please note: the first 10 seconds after opening the door sets the mood for the next hour