• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Boobie Memes !

Jarum27

XXXXXXXXXX
Silver Member
Doing a Nun would be awesome. Hmmmm...i wonder whether anyone has done a nun before. :confused:

J

Jazzmine

Doing a Nun would be awesome. Hmmmm...i wonder whether anyone has done a nun before. :confused:

Can you imagine Motor Boating those Kazoongas! Would you brag about bagging a nun, or keep it as your ultimate secret!?

Jarum27

XXXXXXXXXX
Silver Member
Can you imagine Motor Boating those Kazoongas! Would you brag about bagging a nun, or keep it as your ultimate secret!?

Are you kidding me??....I would be bragging as if I climbed Mt Everest upside down with a spoon in my mouth carrying an egg. Maybe i should start going to Church. :headbang:

J

Jazzmine

Are you kidding me??....I would be bragging as if I climbed Mt Everest upside down with a spoon in my mouth carrying an egg. Maybe i should start going to Church. :headbang:

""I used to have an imaginary friend when i was a kid. I talked to him, consulted him for advice and hoped he would help with my problems. But my problems remained. Then I grew up, dust myself off and fixed my problems. How? ---- I STOPPED PRAYING!!!""

Perhaps you need to start praying again? :p:p:p

svengali

Foundation Member
Yep!

You are a gone goose Newtothis!

You see those black clouds gathering? HE heard your unclean thoughts and even now He is powering up His lightning generator and the crosshairs are settling on your butt. Best roll off the nun or she will get it too. (Although, maybe it would save Him some electricity)

Jarum27

XXXXXXXXXX
Silver Member
Crap....since im dead anyway...i might as well hunt for a nun soon and die as a happy man!! ;)