• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
We have finally finished the Bogeys to Birdies Pilot.I have been working on this project for the last 9 months and I am proud to share it with the forum members.It is just a pilot taster so sit back and enjoy.For the golfers we have also included Glen and Zara's lesson.This link will only be open for two weeks.
I would appreciate any feed back you may have.

For example, this link will open the pilot shoot immediately without going to the links page.

http://www.bogeystobirdies.com.au/DVD/Bogeys to Birdies Monday 21st Pilot.wmv

user name: andrew password: andrew

M

Mary Anne PA

looks good

had a look at the promo and it looks great,lets hope it takes off
and is a winner for everyone concerned,everything looks really fab on screen and the guys look hot to.
looking forward to the next shoot.
good luck guys i know you have a winner.
leighO0

C

chelsea666

Chloe

What a fantastic idea I'm sure it will be a great success, cheers Chloe and Sherry

kim of kal

Foundation Member
What I saw was great, cant wait to see more.
All the best of luck with your show.
I have never really been interested in golf but after seeing a taste of this I can see it would be fun yet also relaxing as well.

Sky

Foundation Member
Golf Relaxing .......... hmmm sometimes

Hi All,

Great little mini golf game for all to enjoy. Have fun!!!

Good luck with Bogeys to Birdies, Maryanne hope all the hard work pays off...!!

Cheers

Rob & Ang

Attachments

• golf.xls
    301 KB · Views: 7
B

bogeys to birdies

excellent little golf game I might add... thanks or sharing that....... gives me alittle practice..