1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Bogeys to Birdies Mary-Anne New TV Show

Discussion in 'Langtrees History Forum' started by Mary-Anne K, Aug 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

We have finally finished the Bogeys to Birdies Pilot.I have been working on this project for the last 9 months and I am proud to share it with the forum members.It is just a pilot taster so sit back and enjoy.For the golfers we have also included Glen and Zara's lesson.This link will only be open for two weeks.
    I would appreciate any feed back you may have.

For example, this link will open the pilot shoot immediately without going to the links page.

http://www.bogeystobirdies.com.au/DVD/Bogeys to Birdies Monday 21st Pilot.wmv

user name: andrew password: andrew

2. MrSlide

MrSlide Guest

Enjoyed the clip,look forward to seeing the finished product.

3. Mary Anne PA

Mary Anne PA Guest

looks good

had a look at the promo and it looks great,lets hope it takes off
    and is a winner for everyone concerned,everything looks really fab on screen and the guys look hot to.
    looking forward to the next shoot.
    good luck guys i know you have a winner.
    leighO0

4. chelsea666

chelsea666 Guest

Chloe

What a fantastic idea I'm sure it will be a great success, cheers Chloe and Sherry

5. jen_b

jen_b Guest

Well done, It look like a very good program:)

6. kim of kal

kim of kal Senior Member Gold Member

What I saw was great, cant wait to see more.
    All the best of luck with your show.
    I have never really been interested in golf but after seeing a taste of this I can see it would be fun yet also relaxing as well.

7. Sky

Sky Silver Member

Golf Relaxing .......... hmmm sometimes

Hi All,

Great little mini golf game for all to enjoy. Have fun!!!

Good luck with Bogeys to Birdies, Maryanne hope all the hard work pays off...!!

Cheers

Rob & Ang

Attached Files:

8. christyne

christyne Guest

Well done. It was a lot of fun being a part of it.

9. excellent little golf game I might add... thanks or sharing that....... gives me alittle practice..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.