• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Blue Balls!! Have you had them?

T

Tania Admin

BLUE BALLS!

Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys have suffered through this malady? How much does it hurt? What would you akin the pain level to (Example: Bali Belly, Gall Stones, etc)?

Happy2

Legend Member
Well no visitor to langtrees should get blue balls There should be no way a bloke could have a hard on for say 3/4's of a hour
with no release of tension Which is one of the causes of this problem

svengali

Foundation Member
Yep!! I would guess that at some time everyone who owns balls has suffered from this condition. It is a cramping sensation which can range in severity from mild discomfort to severe pain. Strangely, when I last had it about the last thing I wanted to do was have sex or even "help myself". It usually passes quickly enough without any "treatment".

stevell

Silver Member
I have'nt had blue balls,but I did get a badly bruised dick,I had a hardon from a flight from Sydney to Singapore,when I arrived in Singapore went for a piss at the Airport and looked down and hello a big black bruise on me dick scared the shit out of me at the time,but a couple of days later all was well,the skin tight black jeans didn't help either..lol:laughing4

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
GGGGRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr......doesn't sound good guys. How long is it hanging around?

R.xxxxxx

J

JasRob

had gall stones...did the laser thingy have felt a bit of pain when it wasn't taken off by the laser. thanks to the advanced technology i was able to get rid of it...

L

Lord Spikey

Ladies.. It is real.

Not every guy suffers this discomfort and the ones who do, not all the time.

It can manifest as a pain in the plums or as a dull, or acute pain in the prostate region. I have suffered the latter; never the former. It will subside eventually, but that can sometimes take half a day, so not much fun.

But here is a tip, guys. It is a good way of increasing volume, distance and frequency.

Here's what you do:
An hour or so before your planned session, find somewhere comfortable and start to "do yourself a little favour". But don't cum. Stop just short and let the feeling subside. This is the same as orgasm teasing. The closer, the better.
Do this a few times and you will feel the pressure start to build.
Be careful you don't go too far or all is lost and I mean ALL.
Then, when you feel that you can't take it anymore, put it back in your pants and try not to sit down too hard.

Now, the only way to quickly relieve this discomfort is to either wait half a day in agony, or discharge your weapon. You are ready to engage the enemy.

As a personal testament, I used this method recently and although being over 50yo, I easily managed 2 pops, with reasonable volume and distance, well within half an hour. Could even have gone again.

Please give it a go and post your results