• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Bleaching the anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Glamourpuss

Bleaching the anus or pubic area is very fashionable now... but has always been the norm in certain groups, ever before it became the 'fashionable' thing it is now. For those that take pride in their appearance, it is pleasing...I know this is very common with stippys but wonder if anyone on this board does?.
Male or female does not matter...
I know it just makes things that much consistent to look at from an observers point of view... if you do or are interested in finding out more about this PM me....or discuss here if you have a comment or an opinion

xoxo
Glam

M

Mary Anne PA

doubtfire

Heloo all my pets i have been out of action for a while. This is a very intresting post and quite extra ordinary. I must admit in my day all we could use would be a little bit of powder.
Although i dont need it now to many skin folds to hide the offending region. Tell me Mizz Glam does this bleaching hurt and what would the long term effects be. I can imagine all the youngsters emerging there rear ends in bleach eeeek how positively painful.
Well its nice talking to you all again what a nice bunch of people we have here, thanks again for all your get well messages.

Taraa Doubtfire

G

Glamourpuss

Easy and painfree..

Thanks Mrs D....
In the past it might well have been painful and expensive, but with new techniques, it is totally painfree, can be done in two or three short treatments, relatively cheaply...with no adverse side effects..
I actually have access to the latest treatment, which is non-invasive, painfree, quick and inexpensive...anyone interested can ask me...
xoxo
Glam

mrs doubtfire said:
Heloo all my pets i have been out of action for a while. This is a very intresting post and quite extra ordinary. I must admit in my day all we could use would be a little bit of powder.
Although i dont need it now to many skin folds to hide the offending region. Tell me Mizz Glam does this bleaching hurt and what would the long term effects be. I can imagine all the youngsters emerging there rear ends in bleach eeeek how positively painful.
Well its nice talking to you all again what a nice bunch of people we have here, thanks again for all your get well messages.

Taraa Doubtfire

Banana Split

Foundation Member
Pray tell?

Well Ive never heard of that before. Sounds very interesting.
Glam, please tell. Or send me a PM.

Cant see how it would be good for me.I have such sensitive skin. Have spent a week in Intensive Care after drinking a cup of Liptons Herbal Tea!!! Maybe the bleach would be different.? Not that were smelly!!! Were very clean, squeaky clean. ;D

Intrigued...

Status
Not open for further replies.