Black men are better than brown men

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Sound racist doesn't it? on the home page are all our visitors, brown men (darker shade) are zero posters, light brown are just registered, before they move to a posting group. Black men have 1 to 49 posts, Light blue 50-99 and presidential 100 posts.
Zero posters i have set up each first of the month to cull the zero posters so you will have to go through the registration again. Posting is easy just stop in and say hello on this link How did you find this forum.
http://www.talkinsex.com/forums/showthread.php?10203-How-did-you-find-this-forum
Open it at the top will be reply to this thread scroll down as reply box will have already opened.

Little brown men I want you to all go away, so start posting.

Please no one take offence, just trying to help the zero posters, we all were newbie's once and these forums can be bloody confusing when we first start.

T

Tania Admin

I like my men Blue (Yay for Smurfs lol), or Purple (Yay for Barney's, as in the Dinosaur lol)

So come on all you Brownies (cookies) and Blackies (licorices), turn into Smurfs and Barneys...he he he

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
You are totally right about being a little "shy" when you first come to a forum!

Even when you comfortable with other social networking sites - you just need a
bit of time to find your way in any new site....

A great way is JUST SAYING HELLO when you are a newbie! Sometimes even if
you think your silly thought might not be mind blowing, it just may hit a core in
someone's life - so never think NEVER!