Birthday present to myself

muffdiver

Gold Member
With my birthday approaching it's time to start to think what I should get myself, any suggestions???:icon_blow :eek:ccasion13:eek:ccasion13:icon_blow:eek:ccasion15:icon_blow:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14:icon_blow:icon_blow

C

colbb123

With my birthday approaching it's time to start to think what I should get myself, any suggestions???:icon_blow :eek:ccasion13:eek:ccasion13:icon_blow:eek:ccasion15:icon_blow:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14:icon_blow:icon_blow

heehee subtle as a brick muffdiver, good stuff!
Get something you have always wanted - if you can afford it you deserve it. May be a new set of golf clubs?

S

Saige

ME wrapped in a big red bow....and guess wear you can eat the :eek:ccasion15BIRTHDAY cake from:eek:ccasion15

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS XXXXX

muffdiver

Gold Member
ME wrapped in a big red bow....and guess wear you can eat the :eek:ccasion15BIRTHDAY cake from:eek:ccasion15

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS XXXXX

It's not my Birthday yet Miss Saige I'm just looking for ideas when it does rock up next month

Birthday cake sounds like fun, with all the trimmings???????

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Is it a real important one? with a 0 at the end? Spoil yourself..........
How about a bunch of girls for a real hot, sexy party?

:eek:ccasion14

David_San

Gold Member
a nice bottle of premium rum, fine aged cigars usually does it for me on my birthday. But Saige wrapped in a bow.... my birthday might come around sooner than expected...

Happy2

Legend Member
Take a major holiday every milestone Birthday And each destination has been a little more unique the bigger the milestone
Makes the big numbers a little easier to approach knowing your getting a reward for making it to the next stage of life

muffdiver

Gold Member
Is it a real important one? with a 0 at the end? Spoil yourself..........
How about a bunch of girls for a real hot, sexy party?

:eek:ccasion14

Rochelle are they all not important. As for the one with a zero, no but coming up soon so i might as well practice.
A bunch of girls and sex party, well now your talking. I could always come and visit The Players Lounge one night, but is it not easier to attend one of these nights with a partner???

C

colbb123

Saige I'm happy to hold on to the cake until the actual birthday:laughing4

S

Saige

Rochelle are they all not important. As for the one with a zero, no but coming up soon so i might as well practice.
A bunch of girls and sex party, well now your talking. I could always come and visit The Players Lounge one night, but is it not easier to attend one of these nights with a partner???

Its easier than you think now......Saige's Play-Pen at the Players Lounge has just been launched!!!!!!

muffdiver

Gold Member
Its easier than you think now......Saige's Play-Pen at the Players Lounge has just been launched!!!!!!

Well this is very true and also has the mind working. I can just imagine the fun one could have at Saige's Play-Pen :)