• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Biggest difference between men and women?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Mean while back to thread,....... Main difference between men and women .

1. Women can wear men's clothes in public and look great :)
2. Women can have sleep overs and its all cool, where as men cant.. LOL
3 Women get cheaper car insurance ...

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Women can walk arm in arm and no one thinks anything of it
Women can dance together at a club - ditto to above
Women can stand on the side of the road with a broken down vehicle without an RAC membership and some one will always stop lol
Women never have to change a tyre in the rain
Women can go out to a pub and never buy a drink all night and go home tipsy!!

Happy2

Legend Member
Women can walk arm in arm and no one thinks anything of it
Women can dance together at a club - ditto to above
Women can stand on the side of the road with a broken down vehicle without an RAC membership and some one will always stop lol
Women never have to change a tyre in the rain
Women can go out to a pub and never buy a drink all night and go home tipsy!!
It seems to me the sooner we get equality with you women the better :D

Happy2

Legend Member
Dont know if it's a country bloke thing But I just enjoy being with a few mates around the campfire and going fishing or shooting
And after guns put away a few ales a and a cuppa if Phoebe was willing to get his dress dirty and join us

So is that the Boys/girls divide or the city/country divide

Phoebe

Legend Member
Dont know if it's a country bloke thing But I just enjoy being with a few mates around the campfire and going fishing or shooting
And after guns put away a few ales a and a cuppa if Phoebe was willing to get his dress dirty and join us

Now now if we are talking an outdoors BBQ after shooting all day, with real steaks and sausages etc etc.. and a cuppa under 5,000,000 stars then I would be keen... as for the dress, hmmmm I got a nice pair of levis and boots ;) I think redwings ... :)

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Men use wallets and spend their money on sex. Women have purses and collect their money from sex.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
The main differences are, men have two heads...and women have two mouths.
Or simply put, 1 sausage, two nuts and a clam.

Phoebe

Legend Member
The main differences are, men have two heads...and women have two mouths.
Or simply put, 1 sausage, two nuts and a clam.

Women with 2 mouths and one head can do more than men with two heads, so the old saying two heads are better one is a massive fail right there and then.... :)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Women with 2 mouths and one head can do more than men with two heads, so the old saying two heads are better one is a massive fail right there and then.... :)

So you can say, both heads are brainless so to speak. And women are good orally. :D

Dallas

Legend Member
I find the biggest difference with men and women is the way both communicate.

In a work situation I've found it pretty equal however in my private life, I generally find women much easier to understand especially if they are trying to convey how they're feeling. Guys mostly just leave me confused but there are exceptions to both of course.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I find the biggest difference with men and women is the way both communicate.

In a work situation I've found it pretty equal however in my private life, I generally find women much easier to understand especially if they are trying to convey how they're feeling. Guys mostly just leave me confused but there are exceptions to both of course.

Sounds like your very in touch with your feminine side Dallas, just like our friend H2. :D

Haven't you read Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus??? Neither have i. But i do find women speak in lament terms while men tried to up themselves with tech talks. But then women are the ones who expect men to read their minds and be a sort of psychic...in that sense I am not very in touch with the woman inside of me. :depressed:

Phoebe

Legend Member
I too prefer the company of women then men. Women seem to have more interesting conversations :)

Dallas

Legend Member
Sounds like your very in touch with your feminine side Dallas, just like our friend H2. :D

Haven't you read Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus??? Neither have i. But i do find women speak in lament terms while men tried to up themselves with tech talks. But then women are the ones who expect men to read their minds and be a sort of psychic...in that sense I am not very in touch with the woman inside of me. :depressed:

I like what you've said homer, i think that the mind reading that women expect of guys is just a level of empathy and intuitiveness that they have and find frustrating that most guys don't. I think that's why I find my female friends so easy to talk to because they have that.

Happy2

Legend Member
Nope, the last time I was surfing and saw a white pointer actually two, I was walking on water
Your Jesus Christ our Lord and saviour And still you think your self unmanly
You take humility just a bit to far I think

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member

Not sure thats a Boy /Girl divide - more a city/country as done the same at the Farmstead myself, tho we usually head back to the farm house for the wines and whisky. I loved camp drafting as a youngster and setting up camp after a hard days riding sitting around the camp with the smells of the horses sweat, cattle snorts and brays and the tobacco of the stockies. Something about it is wonderful - tho there was only one other female with me we were accepted as one of the blokes - no sooking or preciousness, hard days work and earned your right to sit around the fire after camped down. Sigh lovely thing to do H2! ! Me a city bound chicks envy you country blokes that!!