• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Biggest difference between men and women?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Women spend $'s n $'s for breast enhancements so they can attract more looks from the guys

Happy2

Legend Member
Men spend a fortune a on drinks etc on girls on a Friday night hoping she might say yes
Women accept free drinks from the man on a Friday night
For the sheer joy of saying No
:D

David15

Bronze Member
So despite the bleedin obvious
What's the biggest difference between men and women
Women spend a fortune on products to get rid of hair
Men spend a fortune on products to save their hair

What's your best?
"Bleeding" no pun intended? :angelic:

So differences...... I try to like me and they don't :(.........

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Men spend a fortune a on drinks etc on girls on a Friday night hoping she might say yes
Yeah but dont 4get the more drinks the guy drinks the prettier they(women) bcum

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

Only in Perth....

Last edited:

Phoebe

Legend Member
Women spend $'s n $'s for breast enhancements so they can attract more looks from the guys

Which if they are with a man, he gets jealous of those looks.... Ironic hey after all he probably was the one that mentioned it.... Sooner have a woman with a massive brain and small boobs, that a small brain and massive boobs....

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Nahh massive BOOBIES anytime somewhere we men can rest our heads

Gee whizzz what a fantastic topic of this thread its topics like this that'll make this forum as gr8 as it used to b
congrats to whoever it was that thought off it
what a brilliant mind

Happy2

Legend Member
Only in Perth....
Phoebe Phoebe Phoebe
oh_jeez-1018-gif.49164

Phoebe

Legend Member
Somehow I think these images tell the real differences.... :)

I think the image of the a woman in a skirt suit trumps the one on the left in every given aspect of life.

Women have came further since the 1970's than men ever have, men stuck in a trap, and they cant get out. Women can do the same as a man only they do it once and better then men, and while we are at it, can go to work, look after a house, or a home raise kids, do the cleaning and shopping, etc etc, what does he do??

Plus she does it all, and looks this great on less money than he earns too... Oh and if she wears the same thing twice in the same week she gets slated but he can wear the same shoes and suit for weeks on end with no mention, she pays GST on items she needs just because she is a woman, so lets get past the boobs for one second and look at the real woman shall we?

mensuit.jpg skirt.jpg

Last edited:

Phoebe

Legend Member
I believe the biggest difference is Men are Sexual and Women are Sensual..

+ Funny how women know how to please a man fully, but some men can not reciprocate that to a woman! ;) nor even wish to try!

Last edited:
T

Tania Admin

+ Funny how women know how to please a man fully, but most men can not reciprocate that to a woman! ;) nor even wish to try!
Lucky for me NT knows exactly how to push (pull, poke, prod,,etc,,,) all my right buttons ;):kiss:

JustMe

Gold Member
The "agree" and "disagree" ratings I've given says it all for me. This is a redundant post made because I'm not used to staying quiet. :rolleyes:

I must say I was tossing up between "disagree" and "old" - opting not to use the latter after getting me in trouble when I've used it before. :(

Last edited:

Phoebe

Legend Member
The "agree" and "disagree" ratings I've given says it all for me. This is a redundant post made because I'm not used to staying quiet. :rolleyes:

I must say I tossing up between "disagree" and "old" - opting not to use the latter after getting me in trouble when I've used it before. :(

Try a different tact then ;)

David15

Bronze Member
I think that either pik get trumped by practical/real clothing.

Neither is suited to perform the basics of life:

Produce food
Build shelter
Work in inclement conditions
Develop the environment around them for suit wearing people etc.......

I see no relevance to your post unless you just felt like having a sexist vomit in this board of course...........:(

T

Tania Admin

I think that either pik get trumped by practical/real clothing.

Neither is suited to perform the basics of life:

Produce food
Build shelter
Work in inclement conditions
Develop the environment around them for suit wearing people etc.......

I see no relevance to your post unless you just felt like having a sexist vomit in this board of course...........:(
If you don't like a thread title then just scroll past it. No need to be insulting. I 100% believe the poster was not looking for a sexist argument.

Happy2

Legend Member
th

Orrible orrible people Ruining my nice fun thread
I am going home Wait I already am
So what the hell do I do now ??

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
th

Orrible orrible people Ruining my nice fun thread
I am going home Wait I already am
So what the hell do I do now ??