• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

big brother

W

WRXXXR

Anyone else watch this last night.

I've no doubt there will be haters but any show on tv encouraging attention seekers to get their tits out or do stupid things is ok in my eyes!

Love Layla's accent. Few hotties but i reckon bradley will win. He might be a bit nerdy on the outside but probably not so much underneath.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
I watch just a small portion; - my money on Layla, my second choice would be Charne.
Someone should organise, a forum "betting board or guess who out board" maybe a prize from Langtrees (free drink on arrival, free burger and coke, free T-Shirt)
http://www.bigbrother.com.au/housemates/
The first housemate introduced to the house was 26-year-old redhead Michael from Brisbane.
The next three housemates introduced were 30-year-old car saleswoman Sarah, 21-year-old sales representative Angela and 23-year-old farmer Zoe.
Joining the girls was 24-year-old Layla, 31-year-old pin up girl Charne, 23-year-old law student Estelle and 24-year-old accounts manager Stacy.
The two men who eventually joined Michael were 18-year-old "check out chick" and self-described geek Bradley, who has never had a girlfriend, and 28-year-old musician and surfer Josh.

svengali

Foundation Member
Yep, put me with the haters.

I won't waste my time with it. Life is too short for crap T.V.

The first one, with boobies and all on display was the only worthwhile one. After that it was just dross but they obviously don't think they have flogged it to death yet.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
SIGH.......just another one of the time wasting reality shows.........how about something new??????

R.xxxxxxx

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
So some of us hate the show and others love it but what about real life big brother??

Do you have a problem with security cameras being installed in the city or in your place of work?? Is it an invasion of privacy??

I`ve always felt if you have nothing to hide then they shouldn`t be a problem.
That is of course unless me scratching my ass gets someone excited...

M

Mary Anne PA

It was crap before and will be crap again.

Maybe they hope the young generation haven't heard of it

F

Farm Boy

So some of us hate the show and others love it but what about real life big brother??

Do you have a problem with security cameras being installed in the city or in your place of work?? Is it an invasion of privacy??

I`ve always felt if you have nothing to hide then they shouldn`t be a problem.
That is of course unless me scratching my ass gets someone excited...

This must be someone's BIG BRO

A man who spied on female members of the Chinese Olympic swimming team as they were getting changed has been told he may be spared jail.

Declan Crosbie was reported by a woman who saw him entering the changing room at a sports centre in Leeds.

He was then seen peering over the top of cubicles as members of the team were getting undressed.

The Chinese, who were training at the pool ahead of the London 2012 Olympics, complained to staff who went to investigate.

Crosbie, 25, hid in a cubicle and when asked questions replied in a high-pitched voice, pretending to be a woman.

When he finally emerged he begged staff not to call the police before running off.

Crosbie, from Leeds, later handed himself in and pleaded guilty to trespass with intent to commit a sexual offence.

A court heard Crosbie was jailed for three years in 2009 after trespassing in a private home and being found standing over a sleeping student, whose trousers had been pulled down.

He also has convictions for voyeurism in 2005 and 2006.

W

WRXXXR

The millionare is the dreadlocked bloke from WA...

He did very well from purchasing a few houses in mining towns.

asianguy77

Diamond Member
There are so many variations/franchises of Big Brother around the world. If you were to watch one, I would recommend either the European or South American ones. More nudity and action ;) lol

TheCock

Legend Member
I handed in my audition form but didnt show up on the day.

I could have been bradley :(

Angie sara and one other are hot. Not that interested but will be once nudity apppears :D

C

Cherie

I used to absolutely love Big Brother up late but once they took away all the GOOD bits and censored out all the stuff i stayed up for i lost interest.... are they doing the up late shows this year????