1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Bianca Star - Intro : Reviews: Pics

Discussion in 'The Langtrees NEWS Darwin: Perth: Canberra:' started by Madam Riah, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Madam Riah

Madam Riah Guest

Hi there all guys!
    I'm an 28 year old Eurasian girl, but don't judge me just yet!!! I am sooo Auzzie, been here all my life.

I'm extremely busty for an Eurasian, and ALL NATURAL TOO!!!, Very bubbly, easy going and friendly, but who also loves to tease and ALWAYS aim to please in every way possible...Cheeky too..

Love doggy, mutual masturbation, and giving oral. Damn good at it too... Love it just as much as my passionate or affectionate kisses, Strip teasing and role playing.

Mild BDSM and spanking is sooo much fun like dirty talking. Have a collection of sexy lingerie and it just keeps getting bigger and better that you can choose from...

Cum in an experience a memory you'll never forget... Leaving you wanting more and more... JUST like my other regular clients!!!

* ULTIMATE DELUXE MASSAGE EXPERIENCE *

Allow me to give you the most satisfying, tension relieving, sensual massage experience you have ever had. I get my satisfaction from watching you come in all stressed and uptight and leaving feeling happy and relaxed with a smile on your face that will last a week :).

Take some time out of your day to experience a piece of heaven. You deserve it!

In our time together you can expect....

Full Body Massage (Sensual or Firm), Erotic Nude Body Slide, Teasing & Touching, Spanish, Cum On Breasts, Hand Relief, Shared Shower... (Or Shared SPA )...

I love to wear sexy lingerie with stockings so a little notice in advance can make this happen.. xx

bianca.png

Reviews:
    A diamond in the ruff euro-Asian with small hands to make things look big. With tightness in all the right areas. Go on you no you will love those small hands.
    Dave

Worth it, is the one word to describe the experience, Lovely personality and amazing with her work, true dedication, honestly came here with no expectations and leaving with great energy and an amazing experience. Absolutely would recommend Bianca for a great time here.
    Bianca fulfilled my fantasy to my extreme! She satisfied me without question with enthusiasm. A pleasure in all regards to work ethic, happiness and pleasure.
    All in all, an awesome chick to be with. I would recommend her to all employers, and people.
    Richie
    It was my first time. Bianca was very professional and made me feel very relaxed. Will be back.
    Gary

I had a fantastic time with Bianca, down to earth and makes you feel totally at ease. Will definitely be back!
    Louie

I highly recommend Bianca. Her service and ability to create an enjoyable atmosphere was outstanding.
    Bill

I found the service to be calm, sweet, affectionate and gentle. I felt very comfortable and happy during the whole service, right until the end. With a very happy ending.
    Love you Babe,
    Travis xxxxxxxxxxxxx

A very bubbly and sensual girl. Had an enjoyable time. Really appreciated all the unpaid extras for first time customers with her.
    G.Weeds

..... And many many More ......

Langtrees VIP
    Open 24/7
    08 94738999

Click HERE to view full Profile

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2018
  2. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

Who deleted Madam Riah Profle?i