M

Mary Anne PA

Sydney Monorail gets my vote....
anyone tried a round about???????
carprk free way....
my list is endless...

naughtyjoker

Silver Member
True diane..! There is no point in just making logs. You have to cross the ones which you experiment. Got a lengthy list?

You never know what excitement is waiting for you at any time.

chile70

Bronze Member
i can't pass up a good shag in the bush, something about being back to nature that hits the spot...and again...and again....:laughing4

P

pusspuss

Putt Putt out the back of Joondalup is somewhere I can recommend aswell!

C

Cathy/Diane87

True diane..! There is no point in just making logs. You have to cross the ones which you experiment. Got a lengthy list?

You never know what excitement is waiting for you at any time.

Haha its a few pages hehe jjks lol na i will have 2 do that so that way i can see witch places excite me and my partner more than others :) thanks 4 the idea :p

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
Hey, Remi85.

Thats weird I've also done it at DNA tower in Kings Park.LOL
So how many people have done it up there, I wonder.
What about on the top level of the Grandstand at the Glory Oval or is it Members Equity oval.
Also, I wonder if anyone from the Kings Park Board disinfects the area up on top of the DNA tower in Kings Park.

S

slashed

I vote harbour town in melbourne ;).

Quiet enough at late hours especially on weekdays and the view over docklands... Fan-tas-tic!

S

sarahmarried

I'm surprised no one mentioned in the window of an apartment.

A couple of times my hubby took me from behind while I was leaning out the window of our apartment on the 6th floor looking at the busy street below with lots of people walking by. Quite an experience coming with about 20 people looking up at me!

Don't forget to have a look at married but looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rachael

Knowing that you could be caught at any moment can really steam things up. Especially when your trying to spice things up in a relationship. The craziest place I think I ever did it was on the helicopter pad of a hospital overseas. The thought that a helicopter could arrive at any moment with lights shining really made that orgasm one to remember :)

W

WRXXR

I'd be more worried about it landing and chopping me to bits!

Done the usual DNA tower / bus stops / beaches / bonnet of cars (definitely not any of mine though), high school but in and around the catholic church down the road was the highlight. That night i gave an awesome performance, so perhaps the big fella had a helping hand.

aarsam

Silver Member
Have thought about it but never done it. Im not sure if the missus would be into it though she likes same room sex