• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Best job?? vs Worst job??

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
So what does everybody think would be the best job in the world??

Is it something like, being a lingerie fitter to some of the best models or perhaps the job of road testing the sensitivity of condoms using real life situations??

And what about the worst??

Could it be the job of cleaning of the seats in an adult cinema after a weekend movie marathon??

W

WRXXXR

Travel journo / guide would be my perfect job and the worst would have to be those blokes who used to clean up and dispose of people's #2's in england many years ago. Only allowed to work at night and weren't allowed to be seen

F

Farm Boy

Travel journo / guide would be my perfect job and the worst would have to be those blokes who used to clean up and dispose of people's #2's in england many years ago. Only allowed to work at night and weren't allowed to be seen

And in Aus , as well if you drive down the back lane in country towns one sometimes see a red brick dunny built into the fence with a doggy door right behind the throne.

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
Professional Breast inspector...
Fondling & sucking. LOL, hee, hee hee.

Happy2

Legend Member
hey Farmboy &WRXXR The old days weren't that far back. Even though he is old my dad remembers the Nightsoil man in Geraldton
in the 1950's And being told Never leave your bike out in the laneway because you definately dont want to trip the man up.
And even suburbs like Mt hawttorn still have the back lanes.
Best job? Qaulity controller at Penfolds Grange division
Worst job? PR man with a Indonesion abbotoir

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
best job: borne with a huge silver spoon....not have to worry about money and do what ever and when ever I like it.......(but not in the Paris Hilton way :violent5:)
worst job: everything that would make me centre of media attention.....I love my privacy.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

W

WRXXXR

hey Farmboy &WRXXR The old days weren't that far back. Even though he is old my dad remembers the Nightsoil man in Geraldton
in the 1950's And being told Never leave your bike out in the laneway because you definately dont want to trip the man up.
And even suburbs like Mt hawttorn still have the back lanes.
Best job? Qaulity controller at Penfolds Grange division
Worst job? PR man with a Indonesion abbotoir

I knew about the English ones but never about the Aussie ones. 1950's werent that long ago really. Was that what the lanes were for? I do a lot of work around my hawthorn and wembley and have always wondered why they built lanes in some places and normal driveways in others. Perhaps it's no different to cottage blocks in new estates.

P

PC_Thug

Dont know about the best and worst, but I can tell you the easiest and hardest jobs..

Easiest - Medical Examiner . Think about it, come home at the end of a bad day "Oh no honey, I Gained one on the table today"

Hardest - Bank Guard in Alaska...Everyone's wearing a balaclava
:laughing4

Happy2

Legend Member
Best job
Quality control officer at Haighs chocolate factory
Worst job
Being a diabetic quality control officer at Haighs chocolate factory

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Best job: working in an all female workplace.

Worst job : working in an all male workplace....

Happy2

Legend Member
Best job: working in an all female workplace.

Worst job : working in an all male workplace....
But if you were working in an all female workplace
It would no longer be a all female workplace
Silly man you are Phoebes

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
The_66dfe4_671631.jpg

dogpoop-1.jpg