• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

BelleRose

Gold Member
Ok, I'm starting to notice that there are some people out there who are not just bad kissers but "absolutely what are you doing with your tongue and why would you think that doing THAT is acceptable" kissers..

Now surely I was not the only one who learnt what was good and what was unacceptable in the formative teenage years generally after school was finished but before the buses came. And it was all initiated by a note asking would you meet me behind *insert school building here* and passed to you by that persons friend to be discrete in case that answer was "eww cooties".

However of late I have had some grown adults believe its acceptable to do such things as:
  • THE WASHING MACHINE...Insert tongue into partners mouth and circle it around in a quick and forceful fashion, with no care or realisation of what this is like for the receiving end,
  • THE DOG IS HAPPY YOU ARE HOME... just licking the face... nothing else to put here but ick..
  • THE NAIL IN THE WALL... inserting tongue into another's mouth and then just leaving it there...rigid and not moving, its just there, and last but not least,
  • THE TONSIL CHECKER... yes they are there, and you don't need to try and locate them with your tongue, thank you.
So, I ask, has anybody found a way to teach these people, who where apparently home schooled in the formative years, the acceptable way of kissing??? Does anybody have another annoyance to add ???

Is anybody guilty of committing such sins??? :oops::bag:

Come forth and share....

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
Ok, I'm starting to notice that there are some people out there who are not just bad kissers but "absolutely what are you doing with your tongue and why would you think that doing THAT is acceptable" kissers..

Now surely I was not the only one who learnt what was good and what was unacceptable in the formative teenage years generally after school was finished but before the buses came. And it was all initiated by a note asking would you meet me behind *insert school building here* and passed to you by that persons friend to be discrete in case that answer was "eww cooties".

However of late I have had some grown adults believe its acceptable to do such things as:
  • THE WASHING MACHINE...Insert tongue into partners mouth and circle it around in a quick and forceful fashion, with no care or realisation of what this is like for the receiving end,
  • THE DOG IS HAPPY YOU ARE HOME... just licking the face... nothing else to put here but ick..
  • THE NAIL IN THE WALL... inserting tongue into another's mouth and then just leaving it there...rigid and not moving, its just there, and last but not least,
  • THE TONSIL CHECKER... yes they are there, and you don't need to try and locate them with your tongue, thank you.
So, I ask, has anybody found a way to teach these people, who where apparently home schooled in the formative years, the acceptable way of kissing??? Does anybody have another annoyance to add ???

Come forth and share....
Well Put Love
thats why you charge extra's

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy LOL;- I never pay for extras, hence I do not get kissed, Hmmmmm or possably I am a really Old Ugly Pirate may have something to do with it

How to Be the Best Kisser | Kissing Tips

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Thank-You BelleRose, very kind and generous of You.
I am currently Kissing my Rum Bottle for "practice"
I think I am getting the idea????
All the best to you
Cheers and Pass the Rum

i would stay until the job is complete and i would consider a sliding scale charge depending on what needs to be taught... maybe for some i will do it as community service for the tax break :)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I was a washing machine, luckily there was no detergent in there. Otherwise it would be a damn foam party.

sqizza

Gold Member
Come forth and share....

Guilty as charged your Honor.

However in my defense I raise the doctrine of provocation I was provoked to do it based upon a note that I received just prior to school finishing

BellRose it sounds like that you we were bought up on the same standards of education as I was, however for you in was on the reliance of a note that you would head to the "back of the school" for a clandestine meeting whereas For me in Tasmania then it was meet down at the second tree on the path across the creek to the rugby field or meet down at the boat sheds as the school was on the river Derwent.

Inter alia many a long hour was spent learning the art of kissing

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member

Come forth and share....

Mind you a country girl will have no problems kissing Chad

chad-morgan.jpg

Bobofunk

Gold Member
The answer is simple. If the isn't doing the right thing, just bite it. They might like it at first, but if you bite a bit harder each time, they should get the message. Or, just tell them that they are doing it wrong. They might be so ashamed that they don't try again.

Luxi Summer

Gold Member

Come forth and share....
HAHAHA Love your thinking

BelleRose

Gold Member
So I can home yesterday to discover that a rather large tree branch (aka half the frikken tree) has fallen through the fence and onto my neighbours roof...
Luckily it narrowly missed their parked car but it did scared the crap out of them at 2:00 am in the morning...

I wish it had fallen on my house because my neighbours are the nicest people.. luckily insurance will cover everything but im still up for the excess...

So, did anyone else cop some damage this storm season????

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Luckily no damage for us, but a few fences in the neighbourhood looked worse for wear!

Bella Rose

Silver Member
Hi Canberra,

New @ Langtrees VIP. Come in & meet myself Bella and all our beautiful ladies on tonight Sat 11/7
Bella x