1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Beauty Salons with extras

Discussion in 'ADMIN NEWS: TIPS: SHORTCUTS: HELP' started by Bear, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Bear

Bear Silver Member

i was just shaving my balls and started wondering whether there were any beauty salons around that offer a little extra.

Anyone have any stories here?

2. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

There used to be topless haircuts....

3. glen

glen Silver Member

Yes , years ago I had a number 6 from a nude hairdresser, It was so good I had a number 4 straight after!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Obbie

Obbie Legend Member

There's a nude hairdresser just out of easterncreek Sydney!! Actually does a pretty good hair cut !!

• Like Like x 2
  5. sparky

sparky Legend Member

I went to a nail shop and had the best massage i had for a long time after a few massages i got invited back to the shop for a chat one evening and got attacked and an awesome bbbj next visit for massage great bj and sex and now awesome FWB best investment ever in a nail shop beautiful little vietnamese girl who can't get enough Sorry not sharing where as its a legit business and she is married
    She is not in Maddington either :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bear

Bear Silver Member

I think I would’ve stayed for the 3, 2 and 1 as well if that’s the case

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bear

Bear Silver Member

Been looking for these. Bring em back I say!

• Like Like x 1
  8. MikeB

MikeB Legend Member

9. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

I can't work out how you knew she was a pretty good hairdresser you would of been biased.....lol