• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Barbie girl

J

Jazzmine

enhanced-buzz-7208-1335277211-6.jpg

Ukranian Valeria Lukyanova
Check that blank vacant stare out! Creepy!​

Attachments

• real-life-barbie.jpg
    real-life-barbie.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 38

Happy2

Legend Member
Hi jazzmine Is that the girl with the Barbie doll fixation And has multiple ops to look as much like her as possible?

J

Jazzmine

Yeah a young Russian girl who wants to be Barbie.. What a dream!!
Almost seems unreal, can't be healthy!

oz-surfer

Gold Member
Don't be fooled by obvious digital photo shopping people - there's lots of it out there on the wide world inter-web

Happy2

Legend Member
Don't be fooled by obvious digital photo shopping people - there's lots of it out there on the wide world inter-web

Actually oz-surfer She does look like that I know the photo's may be shopped a little but if you look her up you will find she is
a barbie lookalike, thanks to -In my opinion- unethical plastic surgeons

W

WRXXXR

Yep, bit of photoshop but shes as real as fake can get.

I posted up a thread on her a while back. Happy to give her the worst 30 seconds of her life :p

Sherry

Legend Member
Haha good one Harry!! Yeah seen this girl before somewhere . They also had photo's of this asian girl who likes to look like a doll.
No doubt another mental illness is going to be identified!

Happy2

Legend Member
Haha good one Harry!! Yeah seen this girl before somewhere . They also had photo's of this asian girl who likes to look like a doll.
No doubt another mental illness is going to be identified!

I may well be wrong I am male after all but I think the Asian photo/girl you are thinking of sherry are those super super
expensive dolls made in Japan I believe

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
this is as real as it gets, real eating, drinking, farting, shitting, peeing, barbie doll...not sure if you can rent one but you sure can't buy one.

J

Jazzmine

Supposedly Without make up- WOW

3d2839c91f1fc31bcfa9cc74_Valeria_Lukyanova_3.jpg

C

Cherie

Wow she is quiet pretty without the vacant stare on her face ..:tongue3:

C

colzilla

The natural look would be worth the $160 - $200 for a 30 minute punt.
I'd give the barbie look a miss though.

Happy2

Legend Member
Imagine her poor ol long suffering boyfriend Ken Waking up up to that!!
"Who the F*** are you And what have you done o my girl Barbie You Fuglly troll "