• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Banning A Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mary Anne PA

To all members,

I have just banned a member called Rayman2041 because I believe a few members have been receiving quite a few derogatory PMS messages from him, to which I have seen some of these and due to how he has posted on the forum.

As much as freedom of speech is a blessing to have in any Industry whether it be on the net or in real life, there also is such a thing as decorum and respect as well for thy fellow person.

His use of the English language was disgusting and the way he wrote was obvious that he was only here to cause grief and trouble and disturbance.

Albeit that it could be a setup from others to distrupt what is a great forum that we have or not, is neither here nor there, the forum is here for everyone to have a great time, discuss whatever they want in general as long as it's in the guidelines and makes lots of friends.

The minute we have someone who just wants to cause trouble and dissention and who is downright rude and vulgar, they will be banned.

My apologies to anybody who had to put up with the insults from rayman.
Serena

D

Dark Love

Thanks Serena 4 your quick and amazing attention to this matter. Very pro, girl! This is why I love being on the forum! A place where we can be ourselves without judgement. Cia round!

P

perthminx

Thankyou

Serena you're a champ. Yeah he sent me some trash PM's but I just deleted them and added him to my ignore list. Its great that not only look after us all at the club but on the forum as well. Muchly appreciated!

H

honeyblonde

hi

he did not send me any trash
but I think that person must be in a lot of pain to be so angry at the world.

I was gonna put him on mahh couch and get him to open up

somewhere someone must have done a number on him and he did not use his get over it card

but you snipped it in the bud errrrr nipped it in the bud

B

blueballs

hi Serena,
half of me is regretful at the loss of this idiot as i was enjoying rebutting his bantering. on the other hand i dont think that there is any escuse for the nature of his posts, so its good that you have banned him

Im still not sure if he was serious or just trying to stir up a bit of trouble, but Honey, i think that you are very tolerant and could certainly help him if he was genuine in what he posted.

if you dont mind Serena ive posted his message to me so others can see.

DID I ASK 4 UR OPINION IDIOT? DID I ASK 4 ANY COMMENTS FROM SUM1 NAMED "BLUEBALLS"?? NO, SO F*** UP IDIOT...IF I WANNA HEAR FROM AN ASSHOLE IL FART OK...U R THE TYPE I WAS DIRECTING MY COMMENTS AT..NO BRAINS, FULL OF SHIT AND WANKS OVER PPL LIKE "HONEYBLONDE" WHO IS OLD ENUF TO B UR GRANNY...4 F***S SAKE.....GET OUT AND GET A LIFE NO NUTS!!!BETTER STILL, JUST F*** OFF AND DIE C***!!!!OH HANG ON, IM ACTING LIKE A 15 YR OLD..WOW, I FIT RITE IN DONT I NO BALLS!!!!!!!!!

H

HotChillieWoman

Drolll!!!!

Ooooohhhhhh Yyyyyaaaaawwwwwnnnnn. Hmmm it's that little subby blueballs, AGAIN.

sioxie

Foundation Member
It has taken alota guts for some of the women and men to post their thoughts on this forum and thats what i like so much about PAG............that u can usually say how u feel without being critisised.......sure everyone has different opinions and u may not agree with them but it is everyones right to hold an opinion and express it as long as it is not offending others.

This is no place for trolling and i for one am glad that it was stopped when it was.............and yes i was one that recieved a pm.

A

ALEX

Serena

Just to add to all the comments , this is a fine example of the professional operation everyone at LP'S is running.Thanks for supplying a great service for likemined people in Perth to party with and form friendships. To anybody that received a message from this person don't take anything to hart , I think the clue is in his message and he probably is a 15 year old boy and thats a problem we will always have with this service and the internet.

Guys keep having FUN.

T

The Ruler

It is a shame that this ex member was as crude and unreasonable as he was.

I like to stir things up a bit and most of my postings have been cheeky and challenging.

However, I have tried to be creative and demonstrate the use of a brain and show a bit of respect.

Serena, you do have to ban people who just simply cant treat others with any kind of respect. Well done and thanks for the work you put into this forum every day.

Regards

The Ruler

L

lickedysplit

JOB WELL DONE SERPS... Think he might of been pissed as he let loose about 1am...or he was a teen, but i dont think so...think it was disgruntled female actually but we wont go there....glad he gone...he sent me a couple but ignored him...i love this forum and the ppeople in it are interesting, eccentric and some amazing...we don't need F**KW*TS like that around..its bad enough having to cope with them in the outside world... cowards....

sioxie

Foundation Member
Splitt i agree i have made some great friends off this forum and i yes some of em are a bit wacky or eccentric or even amazing but that is the fun of it! To have people come in here and abuse and try to humiliate people is a shame but u always get one idiot out of a hundred on every forum......

B

byrabaws

bad manners

I have been a member of this little group for no more than a couple of days, I feel I must applaude you all for your integrity. I innitially felt like an eavesdropper, and was reluctant to comment on posts which I had read. I actually wrote to cutensexy, amongst others and was somewhat missunderstood( I have a somewhat wry sense of humour) once again I appologise for this I meant no offence! however I do applaude the fact that you can find it within yourseves to protect the group.

I feel I must also applaude all amongst you who have the gumption to bare your souls at the plight of others, you are bloody marvelous. I am in a line of work which requires a great amount of honesty, generaly dearly bought, by the individual. and although you have a certain amount of anonimity,you freely give of yourselves. everybody take a gold star, and should we ever meet the drinks are on me.
bless you all byrabaws.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lana

thanks serena, i did put up with a few gross private messages, from him

there really is no need for it

lana

L

lickedysplit

That was an awesome post Byra!!!!

you will have to tell us more about you....loving the lingo...educated homosapien....good to see...

M

Mary Anne PA

wow.. I didn't realise just how bad he was till everyone posted....

I must say guys, if anyone ever gets like this to you in private messages, please forward the message to me and let me know so I can deal with it...

we are a tolerant lot, but we definatley don't need as Splittt said, FW like this. I have already seen him still browsing our forum but only as a guest at this stage, so please be on the ball if you do get anything again and let's stamp it out before it even begins...

You guys rock and it's great to have everyone on board. All you lurkers.... how about taking byrabaws idea and start to participate..... your just like one of us aren't you??

waxenboy

Foundation Member
well done

Well done serena we are here to have fun.There is always one person that wrecks it for others. :hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.