• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Back page / cracker

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Any guys put an add in any of these sites or anywhere else ...seeking women for fun times or wat ever goes. What sort of success u guys get ...well we males go thru looking for women...so do women look for men that way??

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
The only women you you find on BP/Cracker are the ones who want cash for fun times.

Miss Monique

Legend Member
No idea luv know nothing about tinder, snap-chat or any off the others sorry think they are for the young ones

peart

Gold Member
How do u get into tinder snap chat

You download the app on your phone.

If you have an Apple phone, go to the App Store and search for 'Tinder' or 'Snapchat'.

If you have an Android phone, go to the Play Store and search for 'Tinder' or 'Snapchat'

You will need a Facebook profile to use Tinder as well.

Ms Amanda

Amanda Madam Perth ✈️
Legend Member
Hey guys quick question where do you feel is the best brothel to go these days and why ? just curious of the services

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Hey guys quick question where do you feel is the best brothel to go these days and why ? just curious of the services

Aren't you one of the receptionist at Langtrees?
The answer if any would be Langtrees all thought the question may be seen as strange asking about what services are being provided by other brothels. If you want to know what the competition is like/doing send a girl to work there gather info or a male go for a service then report back that is how one gathers such info in this industry

Last edited:

Miss Monique

Legend Member
I saw a lovely gent on the weekend he was from Perth working in Port Augusta and when he mentioned he was from Perth I asked do you know Langtrees he laughed and said everyone knows Langtrees. I suggested he take a look here the forum