• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Baby Doll Russian Blonde Anna Ivanova in Darwin 4th Dec to 20th dec

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
Coming to Darwin for the first time Anna Ivanova 4th-20th
December
With my gorgeous blonde hair, unforgettable blue eyes and natural size D breasts, I will provide a service that will make you want me more and more!
My Eastern European accent will drive you crazy and turn you on... If you love to explore your sexuality with some naughty fun, I am the right girl for you.

You do not want to miss out on an opportunity to see me...As I can entice you with titillating conversation than the next minute surprise you with my sexual skills.
Waste no time and come and see me now.

(08) 8914 0058

getimage2.php

Last edited by a moderator:

MrJwhite

Gold Member
Привет и добро пожаловать,
Anna.

Hope you have a wonderful time in Darwin,
And enjoy our lovely city and culture.

Welcome officially,to the Top End.

Hope to have the opportunity to spend some time with you.

My Russian is a bit rough.

Наслаждайтесь время

Bobalong

Gold Member
Hi Anna welcome to Darwin we are a few years behind the rest of Aussie but what a great place to live ---it is a bit warm at present but find yourself a pool a bit shade a cool drink sit back and relax that's what we are all about---I hope you enjoy and look forward to meeting you.

Anna Iv

Silver Member
It's my 4th day here in Darwin and i love it here!!
Feels like I'm on a holiday..
Beautiful nature.. Hot guys... HOT GUYS EVERYWHERE!!!
LOVE IT
:hotphoto::shame:

Rod

Gold Member
Wish I was in Darwin right now.You're absolutely stunning and sexy, Anna Ivanova!! Wait, aren't you a tennis star too?

darwinlad

Silver Member
I spent an hour with the delectable Anna on Friday evening.She is hard to describe, tall, statuese blonde, great modern outlook and very down to earth.From the minute I arrived I was enthralled
She was clear that we would have great fun after a health check, which was new to me, she made it fun but was clear if anything was amiss she would go no further.
I passed with flying color and the hour was exciting, passionate and very memorable.At one stage her thighs were wrapped around my head and I remember thinking she could snap my nexk they were so powerful and strong, the next thing I recall is my prick doubled and we had amazing sex.
I would be back with Anna every day if I could afford it...you are the best babe, I promise to see you first when you come back to Darwin.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
That review certainly earns you your $50 voucher for next time you see a lady Darwin Lad, thank you for being supportive and helping get the Darwin board active. Per head of population we are attracting more Darwin members than Perth.

Reactions: Rod