• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

azazel87 newbie

A

azazel87

Hi everyone! Another new guy joining the fray.

Hi how's it going?

When you create a profile on a site, the best place to start is always with the introductions, so here's mine, hopefully I'll be able to get to know some of you in the not too distant future!

I'm a 21 year old guy from Perth WA, I'm about 6'4" and inherited my dad's Hispanic looks. I'm on this site because I'm finding it difficult to meet people who are looking for a bit of fun, rather than an all out relationship. I feel that I'm just not ready to have that proper relationship with someone yet, and would like to experience what life has to offer before I decide to settle down into that side of things. Maybe it's my age, or because I haven't met someone who I feel can keep up with me on both a sexual AND psychological level.

Either way, I'm looking to try out some new things in life, such as the world of BDSM and the D/s side of that. (I think I might be a bit of a switch...). I figured, "where better to start my journey than amongst a group of like minded individuals (or couples)" So after reading through the forum and seeing what a decent group of people you all are, I decided this was the place for me :D

So that's a bit about who I am, and what brought me here. Now, if there's anything you'd like to ask me, or like me to clarify, then feel free to ask away! I'm far from shy, and happy to talk about anything you can throw at me!

I'm sure I'll see you all around :)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hello and Welcome AZA,
What a smart young man you must be, your post was well worded. I am sure with your dads looks you will attract some new friends, because of our age difference I'll wait until dad is looking for new friends. LOL
Learn all you can about life, the effort is worth the results.

A

azazel87

Thanks for the replies and welcomes! Mary-Anne, your response made me laugh, thank you for the "smart young man" comment, and I'm glad that you thought my post was well worded :)

StaceynDave, cheers for the welcome, and I agree, I believe that learning is what keeps life interesting. If there was nothing left to learn, life would get very bland, very fast.

I'm all for new experiences and new ways of looking at the world, but utmost of all is that every day is an absolute blast to live, because in my eyes, if you aren't having a ball with the only life you're granted, then you're wasting precious time :p

Sometimes I'm a little too deep for my own good haha.

L

Larry83

Welcome to the boards Aza, you will find it an open place, and accepting to ask all sorts of questions. :D
Looking forward to seeing you on the boards more.

Im also doing the self improvement thing, with my weight and other things and always love self improvement.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Welcome to the fun Azazel! nice to see someone on here the same age as me with similar interests!
i too am into D/s (guess which? lol) and not much from being an l-plater myself having only 2 encounters this far, hehe.

i dont like to think of myself as being into the 'dark side' so much... although i do enjoy coming away with a few welts on my arse at the end of it, hehe.

i hope you find what you are looking for on here, whether it be info (of which there is plenty!!) or experiences

good luck with it all, and enjoy!!!