• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Avatars make your profile stand out.

T

Tania Admin

It would be really awesome to see everyone's profiles with an avatar. It personalises your profile and makes it stand out. It's not hard to do and you can use practically any picture you care to upload.
Plus the Boss lady (Mary-Anne) really wants everyone to do this.
So help get her off our back and please give yourselves an avatar, she drives us nuts.

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
If your not sure how to do it let me know and i can help you .
.... You will probably see a few more pretty Avatar pictures around the forum because a few members gave me free rein and let me pick for them lol
enjoy :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Rachy Fix up His XLNC's avatar please
He was so different from what I pictured I nearly cancelled our booking :D

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy I would agree, his XLNC needs a new avatar, I suggest a couple of Muppets would be suitable.

Rachy Fix up His XLNC's avatar please
He was so different from what I pictured I nearly cancelled our booking :D

funflyer

Foundation Member
It would be really awesome to see everyone's profiles with an avatar. It personalises your profile and makes it stand out. It's not hard to do and you can use practically any picture you care to upload.
Plus the Boss lady (Mary-Anne) really wants everyone to do this.
So help get her off our back and please give yourselves an avatar, she drives us nuts.

This is amazing! I agree completely that having an avatar is a great idea but whether someone decides to have one or not is totally their own choice. Many might start on the forum without one and get one later, others may never do so. What the boss decrees is not important. It is the forum member's personal choice.

T

Tania Admin

This is amazing! I agree completely that having an avatar is a great idea but whether someone decides to have one or not is totally their own choice. Many might start on the forum without one and get one later, others may never do so. What the boss decrees is not important. It is the forum member's personal choice.
It's not being forced but on that note it is being recommended :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Personally I feel a person with a avatar Wants to have more interaction
May well be wrong It is just that if after a few weeks I get the feeling a person who has no avatar They wont be joining in . Again its just a feeling that I have when there is no avatar
Also I think its fun trying to work out why someone chose there particular avatar And seeing if they're brave enough to stand by it Eh Mr Little??

MrBig

Diamond Member
Personally I feel a person with a avatar Wants to have more interaction
May well be wrong It is just that if after a few weeks I get the feeling a person who has no avatar They wont be joining in . Again its just a feeling that I have when there is no avatar
Also I think its fun trying to work out why someone chose there particular avatar And seeing if they're brave enough to stand by it Eh Mr Little??
If I was inclined to rate with any other than like then it would be agree - bugger! I'm annoyed that I can't even find one word of yours that would warrant a disagree from me.

purplefixer

Silver Member
The little banner at the top of the page tells me I have to have a certain number of posts before I can have an avatar or 'other such benefits'. I'm just now reaching that point, though, so... any suggestions to Avatar me?

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
The little banner at the top of the page tells me I have to have a certain number of posts before I can have an avatar or 'other such benefits'. I'm just now reaching that point, though, so... any suggestions to Avatar me?
upload_2015-9-30_20-57-50.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-9-30_20-57-42.png
    upload_2015-9-30_20-57-42.png
    167.1 KB · Views: 2

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
something like this

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I ll find one for you and if you don't like it you can change it.Tania and I are adding avatars to members profiles as we find them without one. If you don't like it simply change to something of your choice.
Avatars are compulsory in our NEW LOOK FORUM.

Last edited: