australian punting needs .....

G

Ghost Protocol

i think i have figured out what is lacking in Australia , and it is a heavy bar scene ..

we have all other aspects of punting down pat .. great premiss, lets face it beautiful chicks (best in the world! imoo) , a cool country ,...

but the punt always has to be in secret , its usually a side entrance , you call some phone no , and someone arrives etc etc ....

we lack the "hunting" part of the punt ... that is my favourite part , as i get my gear together , ready to head off OS for the winter again ..

i think of the games of billiards , the smokey bars, loud music ,cheap beer , cheap food,cheap smokes. and feeling like you do anything,.....

ok rant over ..
what else do we need , or lack ?
j:laughing4
attachment.php

J

JadeTV

i think i have figured out what is lacking in Australia , and it is a heavy bar scene ..

we have all other aspects of punting down pat .. great premiss, lets face it beautiful chicks (best in the world! imoo) , a cool country ,...

but the punt always has to be in secret , its usually a side entrance , you call some phone no , and someone arrives etc etc ....

we lack the "hunting" part of the punt ... that is my favourite part , as i get my gear together , ready to head off OS for the winter again ..

i think of the games of billiards , the smokey bars, loud music ,cheap beer , cheap food,cheap smokes. and feeling like you do anything,.....

ok rant over ..
what else do we need , or lack ?
j:laughing4
attachment.php

Very true, places in Russia, Czech Republic and Holland have bars where you punt in a nice familiar social setting - but doesn't Langtrees have a new bar area in the back now?

Fudd

Foundation Member
Very true, places in Russia, Czech Republic and Holland have bars where you punt in a nice familiar social setting - but doesn't Langtrees have a new bar area in the back now?

....as I understand it, the laws in WA prevent a brothel operating at or from licensed premises. :)

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
MONEY and shitloads of it, all that has been said cannot happen unless you have plenty of it to spare.

I have always wandered what the ladies that charge around the 8to10k a night are like, besides being very stunning, i mean what there like in bed.

Guess the only way i will find out if someone on here has ever done it, i know i never would if i had the money or not.
I have spent that much with my x girl last time we were in sydney which was only for a few days, but the memories from them few days will always be with me.

G

Ghost Protocol

MONEY and shitloads of it

yeah my pommy mates come to Sydney and drop 40k in 1 weekend .. yes they have a great time ..
so do i ...
but i don't have money like that to spend

i prefer to meet these guys OS for a boys weekend , where they usually book the entire resort out !!

we were @ isis , last year ... russ gave the manager enough money to close the doors , we got Murray drunk (aussie manager..)

and had all the girls to ourselfs =D... i woke up , in the top floor of the Hilton hotel .. where the boys booked the entire top floor out ...
talk about a hangover ..!! had no idea where i was....

j

J

Jamesdavies

Haha nice post. I'm new here I'm from Adelaide and I go to uni