Ask a silly question... Expect a silly answer.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Do some people think before they ask a question?

Ever been asked a silly question and given a silly answer just to see the reaction?

Ever been pulled over by the police and then asked if you knew you were speeding?
Did you reply... Sure I did but because I`m drunk I`m in a hurry to get home.

Ever gone into a shop and been asked can I help you?
Did you reply... no thanks I`m just trying to hide from the guys chasing me.

Ever had a broken arm and been asked if it hurt when you did it?
Did you reply... no, it didn`t hurt, I like to break a bone every weekend just for fun.

Apart from my silly question, have you been asked any others and what was your reply?

Fudd

Foundation Member
I was once pulled over for an RBT test....when the police officer asked me to blow in the bag (this goes back to the days before these computerised models), I recalled what a comedian once said as a gag so I said....."why, are your chips hot?"....that didn't go down well....lol

Fudd :)

F

FatJack48

Do some people think before they ask a question?

Ever been asked a silly question and given a silly answer just to see the reaction?

Ever been pulled over by the police and then asked if you knew you were speeding?
Did you reply... Sure I did but because I`m drunk I`m in a hurry to get home.

Ever gone into a shop and been asked can I help you?
Did you reply... no thanks I`m just trying to hide from the guys chasing me.

Ever had a broken arm and been asked if it hurt when you did it?
Did you reply... no, it didn`t hurt, I like to break a bone every weekend just for fun.

Apart from my silly question, have you been asked any others and what was your reply?

As a matter of fact I have!

I was once asked what was it like in Leavenworth? I replied, I don't know, you tell me.

P

Paul Oconnor

Yeah, when I'm in a brothel after a line up or a rotation intro, and I ask if there are more ladies busy. And I get asked. DON'T YOU WANT TO SEE THESE LADIES? Clearly not!!!!! That's why I asked if there are more.

It's like getting asked would you like fries with that when I don't order fries.

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
Boys if you all don't stop fighting i will be giving you all a time out admin style...We are all f#@king adults so grow up & stop playing he said she said tit for bloody tat & respect everyone on the forum!!!!:violent5::ky::police::boxing:

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
i'm not sure what is going opn here, but lets all settle down and go back to haveing fun without insulting each other, or as Dylan said , members will be haveing a timeout, admin style.

:) ty
John

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
Now people if you can't play nice...don't play at all....How about you just don't talk to each other!!!!!!!:police:

A

Alecia the Foxx

I think sometimes people ask silly questions because they feel they have to say something to fill a gap in conversation, and the first thing that comes out is something silly. Or they mite be nervous.

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
I think sometimes people ask silly questions because they feel they have to say something to fill a gap in conversation, and the first thing that comes out is something silly. Or they mite be nervous.

Very true Alecia..& it can be a horrible feeling too with nerves, because you know you sound like a total wally & yet you can't stop yourself...I am a very confident person & have only had nerves set in a couple of times, but by god they are hard to shake when they set in & you have no control over foot in mouth when they do.:iamwithst:drunken_s(my advice if this happens..put something in your mouth so you shut up or start drinking fast lol)

B

bella

i am really bad in asking stupid questions and i also give stupid answers

Happy2

Legend Member
Silly questions? How about when you have lost half your flowing locks to MPB
and some asks " Are you losing your hair?"

A

Alecia the Foxx

Silly questions? How about when you have lost half your flowing locks to MPB
and some asks " Are you losing your hair?"

Yeah, that one is pretty bad. What about when someone announces that they are pregnant and some dork goes, "How did that happen?" ::):sign17:

Happy2

Legend Member
Fortunately Alecia I dont think I will have to face that question I am to old .
I suppose being a bloke helps too

A

Alecia the Foxx

It is worse when the lady being asked the question isn't even pregnant, just fat. :violent5: