Bassendean -The White House- Asian FS

Obbie

Legend Member
Can get the works and it’s not overpriced ! They have some good lookers there at times !! Bit of a lucky dip on the day as to who you would get to see !!

rickjames

Diamond Member
Are the girls Thai now? Last time I went they were all old Filipinos so I didn’t stay. Are there younger Thai girls now ?

Channelle

Legend Member
On an irrelevant note, you just destroyed my theory that all slightly older girls are pre-programmed to give their age as '27',
(which applies generally for the 27 to 45 age bracket)

L

Lion King

On an irrelevant note, you just destroyed my theory that all slightly older girls are pre-programmed to give their age as '27',
(which applies generally for the 27 to 45 age bracket)
She actually looked 21-22 so she definitely wasn't one of those 27 going on 45 types.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
There is a Thai Woman Victoria started 29 .August 2018 that has a very good body* natural DDs good hips slim waist brown skin 35 years old true age . *Very few women ever look like this , remember I am 118 years old and have seen it all.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
The white house
Address: 2 may holman drive, bassendean
Tel: (08) 9377 1484

Services: Full Service

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Double bed and a shower in all rooms . the girl comes out to greet you, pay in the room. if I do not like the girl so much I do the house special,(quickie) However remember you can not judge a book by its cover .

aaron.lee

Legend Member
When I looked at the subject line with the word "Bassendean" in it, the words "Guildford Road" came to mind, followed by "Happy Heaven", some horror stories there.
I am probably showing my age.

Obbie

Legend Member
Like farm boy 2 said you walk in and a girl comes out takes you to the room and go from there ! I’ve been a couple of times and it doesn’t seem like they have a wide selection of girls on at the time ! Maybe not busy enough !!

Peter D

Silver Member
Went there the other morning around 11am. Met by a lovely tall Thai mixed race girl. Had a great unrushed time. Sure the place is dated but clean sheets and towels, not to forget the parking lot and entrance cannot be seen from the street, it was good for me.

rickjames

Diamond Member
The few times that I have been here in recent years they we’re mostly older ladies. I never made it as far as the rooms to see to sheets. Just the car park again on the way out.

Obbie

Legend Member
Went there the other morning around 11am. Met by a lovely tall Thai mixed race girl. Had a great unrushed time. Sure the place is dated but clean sheets and towels, not to forget the parking lot and entrance cannot be seen from the street, it was good for me.
That would of been Donna mix Thai kiwi girl !