• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Article by female client 'The healing potential of (respectfully) paying for sex'

Squiggly

Bronze Member
Hi all,

HerCanberra published an article of mine last week that might be of interest to others on this forum.

It's about my experiences as a new female client, and the amazing positive impact seeing a sex worker (the lovely Lexi Knight) has had on my mental health. Basically my aim was to encourage other women struggling with body image problems or depression to consider the therapeutic benefits of becoming a sex worker's client. In that context I also discuss some of the politics of sex work, building respect between clients and workers, and the need to de-stigmatise sex work.

You can find the article here: Link is broken,so has been taken down

There's some heated discussion in the comments at the bottom if you want to join the conversation, including some very kick-arse commentary by sex worker Sally Claude.

There's also been some positive chat about it on Twitter, especially among sex workers (all of which I've archived at Link is broken,so has been taken downand on Facebook ( ).

I hope you enjoy it! Any feedback welcome :)

Squiggly

Last edited by a moderator: