• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

MrJwhite

Gold Member
I have to agree with Mary-Anne K on this one . Also WO1 ( or for those who don't know what this stands for 'Warrant Officer Class 1' ) are the highest ranking non commissioned officer or NCO, and play a key role in the running of a regiment. More often than not, officers will take on the advice of a WO1, due to there experience and length of time in the military.
Haha,
And some have a over inflated sense of entitlement and ego !
Many a WO has been "spoken" to here in Darwin !

But most are ok.
The grunts do the work, Officers Take the credit.
After a tour in Timor and one in Afghanistan,
I will say our Soliders are the most Focused, diligent, reliable, supportive and the closet group of ppl I know.

Yes, sometimes we can be arrogant in social situations.
But consider what we have seen and done.
I am proud of my regiment, and all our serving and former serving troops ( also our supporting citizens ).

As we say,
" As long as you do your job, and don't get anyone killed, I don't care what rank you are "

Stacey J

9473 8962 xx
Silver Member
I would say Maryannes leadership style is more like Cleopatra, who was (through sex) in charge of the armies of Ancient Rome and Egypt. Cleopatra was business savvy, LOVED luxury and mastered the art of seduction.

Rachy this is great but only officers, the real work is done by the soldiers, the rest are mostly pen pushers, except of course for captains, which i think will be my role. High enough to command respect, but a good captain always leads from the front.
I think the most valuable rank in the army is the Sergeants.
PS Welcome Wild Orchid I love your avatar.

Happy2

Legend Member
I would say Maryannes leadership style is more like Cleopatra, who was (through sex) in charge of the armies of Ancient Rome and Egypt. Cleopatra was business savvy, LOVED luxury and mastered the art of seduction.
Well let's hope there is a far happier ending Eh Vivienne?

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I wouldn't mind being bitten antidotes now days and haven't been bitten in a while LOL:mad::mad::mad: