Area 51...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
UFO`s, Ghosts, Weeping statues, The ability to see the future, Mediums, Spontaneous human combustion... The list seems to go on and on...
How many of us believe in the extraordinary?
For the believers would you be able to share a true story with us and for those that don`t believe, why do you think so many of us do?

Happy2

Legend Member
I dont believe in UFO's Weeping statues et al The only reason people get to see them is that the Purple Pig People
poison our water supply so we cant see them among us
Ruling there empire un beknown to us But I seen them There comin for us I tells ya

T

that guy28

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cFZyjP2I7cI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This always gives me a paranormal boner^

Happy2

Legend Member
Even Mulder left the x-files to become a sex mad californicator So even he gave up trying
What hope have us plebs got

W

WRXXXR

I strongly believe in "aliens" and I'm sure someone, somewhere knows the truth.

Humans either came to be through evolution or god. My belief is that if god is real (im agnostic atheist) then there is every possibility that he created life on other planets. If, however you believe in evolution on our planet then how isn't it possible on other ones?

As for area 51 I have NFI. My mate 110% believes its the airbase that takes miners into space to mine resources.... Perhaps just secret area to design things like the SR71 and other cool toys

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
An endless universe and we are supposed to be the only so called "intelligent" (lol we could debate that actually) creatures in there? I doubt it. There has been a lot of speculation and a lot of "gossip column" stuff and I can't claim to have seen an alien/UFO myself but I do believe that there are other forms of life out there.
A different question is if aliens might have been on planet Earth at some stage of its millions of year old existence.........likely.......maybe not area 51 but then there might be other high security/secrecy stuff hidden........like super viruses or cloned creatures or other surviving creatures used for so called research.
Who knows and honestly I don't think we will ever know...........bloody frustrating, isn't it? :BangHead:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Imagine what beings from another planet would think if they watched a Japanese game show or Jackass ....... Hmmmmm

Happy2

Legend Member
That reminds me of a Sienfeld? chat He asked If aliens looked down on earth and saw people walking their dogs ,
then standing around while the dog has a dump Then bending down picking up the resultant foul deposit
Which animal would they think was the master?

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Well these highly evolved and intelligent aliens are probably at a stage where they have environmentalists holdin up signs that say....

EAT RECYCLED FOOD, IT'S GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, AND OKAY FOR YOU.

Lol

viper

Gold Member
I put to you that Area 51 has not got the same kind of activity going on as it once did. The old look at the other hand trick. In fact often has a drug lab been in a next door neighbors house the people next door to them don`t know? So the same principle could be applied in a larger scale how do you know what is going on behind closed doors anywhere. As for aliens I am a believer it makes statistical sense. More importantly it makes sense to my gut feeling. I would say if we have contact certain peoples would not bring it to public knowledge because we can`t even seem to truly tolerate each other let alone a new intelligent species.

Happy2

Legend Member
I can see your point Viper about certain people who cant tolerate other races etc let alone a new intelligent species
I could just see a Space ship landing at a Ku Klux Klan meeting And a Black alien stepped out I would not mind seeing that. Until the shotguns came out anyway

Endymion

Silver Member
Last year I took a driving tour of some of the southern central US. I was on my way from Vegas (what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but I might tell you all another time) heading north through Nevada to Death Valley. I knew I was in kinda Area 51 territory and stopped at a petrol, sorry, gas station, to fill up and also inquire if anyone knew how to get to Area 51. The attendant didn't know but "hang on" she said "I'll ask these guys." She quizzed two smartly dressed "dudes" sitting drinking coffee at a table by the window of the cafe, they slowly craned their heads round to give me more than a cursory glance.She relayed some vague directions to me with an uneasy expression, I thanked her and left.

I decided not to look for Area 51 as I was on a fairly strict itinerary and it was a way off route. I arrived in Death Valley (38'C in early March and 200 ft below sea level) The 2 lane road stretched interminably out in front of me crossing sand dunes, salt pans and scrub. The majestic snow-capped peaks shimmered in the blue haze all around me.. I was being lulled by the hypnotic yellow lines on the black tarmac and the mellow tunes of Kevin Ayres on the CD player, occasionally a tumble weed would drift across to punctuate the scene in front of me. Suddenly my reverie was interrupted by an object about the size of a bus flashing towards me at incredible speed and maybe 500ft above the ground- it was gone in an instant and made not a sound. The car skidded to a halt on the gravel on the roadside. I leapt out with my camera, there was nothing but an eerie silence. Could have been an US navy fighter as they have a practice bombing range at China Lake nearby...or what else....? Photo- Cruising thro' Death Valley IMG_2127.jpg

Last edited:

ecchimiki

Gold Member
I love this video with Neil deGrasse Tyson. If anyone remembers Carl Sagan, he's the current equivalent.
[video=youtube_share;rDRXn96HrtY]http://youtu.be/rDRXn96HrtY[/video]

Last edited: