Are you a member of any other non sex related forums?

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Okay, it's likely that most of us are registered members of other sex/punting forums. However, besides Talkin Sex, are you a member of any other non sex related forums?

e.g sports, cars, etc

A

Althalus

Multiple forums.. Technology, bikes and cars mostly. TS is the only sex related forum I'm a member of.
I've made tens of thousands of posts on other forums all up.

gazzman

Gold Member
Lots of very private torrent sites and the attached forums that have members from round the world. Intresting being part of discussions on everything from politics to how to get free paytv!! If you dont know what a torrent site is, you need to learn. It will pay for a lot more punting!
perthstreetbikes.com fordforums.com.au fordaustraliaforums.com.au austech.info whirlpool.net.au aussiearcade.com.au
and a few other sex forums but i dont want to get banned again so i'll keep quiet about them!!
And yeah, i've been banned at a couple of them too so i'm trying to be nice these days!

W

WRXXXR

Torrents are very simple.

Download utorrent and google piratebay. I have 2tb worth of movies and tv shows! Every season / ep of top gear, big bang, entourage etc.

Although the shit happening with megaupload et al goes way over my head but it worries me that I have a killer Internet connection and torrents won't be reliable anymore.

N

Naughty Thoughts

He's with the CIA and they are getting lazy - they want people to spy on themselves. Budget cuts you know... :D

Like gazzman, I'm also on perthstreetbikes.com but I never got past getting my learners permit. I want to ride a bike as it would make the morning commute into the city so much faster, but I never ended up going through with it.

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Yes, I am. But why would you want to know?

Well because the people who frequent this forum, come from diverse backgrounds so i thought it would b interesting to see wat other hobbies besides sex gets their interest to register and participate. Actually i prefer loneroads reason. Im CIA

W

WRXXXR

What forums are you on asianguy??

PSB seems popular! Guess nice cars / bikes and girls go hand in hand. Reminds me of the time I was about 14 and dad came into my room, took one look at the posters covering my walls, shook his head and said "mate, if it's got tits or tyres it's going to cost you". Couldn't be more accurate :(

asianguy77

Diamond Member
What forums are you on asianguy??

PSB seems popular! Guess nice cars / bikes and girls go hand in hand. Reminds me of the time I was about 14 and dad came into my room, took one look at the posters covering my walls, shook his head and said "mate, if it's got tits or tyres it's going to cost you". Couldn't be more accurate :(

Mainly MMA forums. :)

J

JasRob

yup i am ..im a sports lover so most of it are related to sports. this is the only sex forum im a member of...

ozduece

Bronze Member
There's always the obligatory car forum most guys initially sign up to (which usually gets abandoned).

Regards,
ozduece