• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Are pubes becoming endangered ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cutensexy

Hi guys, just wondering what your views were :

- Pubes, are they endangered

- if so, what impact is this having on oral sex

- do we care?

He he

N

NortiGal

No they aren't!

Hubby likes me whichever way, I prefer to keep the hedges trimmed and occasionally shave the lot off, I wish I was brave enough for waxing but I ain't! :)

A

areumyangel

hello

hi everyone
i work it out how to place a post lol
nice to meet you all

S

spice-me

cutensexy said:

- do we care?

He he

Nope I think a tight little bush is very sexy, love it when they trimmed short and neat. As for guys, well I know that if I don't trim back every few weeks, I look like the last of the great blue cavemen...:)

As for impact.... hell it's all a matter of taste...( sorry no pun intended), but as long as it's all fresh and clean, I preffer it both ways... as long as I'm getting it...:)

do we care.... nope!!!! but I do like a polished beatle-bonnet when looking out for a ride

Spice-Me

ps if a woman said I had to shave it all off to have her, then on a principle I won't!!!

B

blueballs

i think they are devolving - a bit like a bush to a bonzai. i just keep them trimmed and short.

as for oral sex, its only making it much more inviting. love to be able to see everything when im going down on a gal, and love the fact that i dont get a mouthful of pubic hair each time anymore. come to think of it maybe a full bush of hair is endangered cos i havent seen a hairy one for ages

B

blueballs

no way. but i think a pubic wig is called a murkin? i dont think you would have anything for a wig to stick onto LOL...... maybe the piercing

R

RoadRunner

Pubes or no pubes

Girls ( or should that be ladies ) :angel1:
whether you turn up with pubes or as smooth as the day you were born it matters not , in reality both ways look outstanding , its just your preference at the time or maybe your partners influence on what they like to see at this point in time . As much as your outfits change from party to party , so will your preference for pubes or no pubes . I personally love em both ways and would go down on a lady ( if she asked of course ) no matter what her preference . Its like asking do we prefer big boobs or small , hell I love em both ways . I see underarm hair for girls may be coming to Oz , any opinions on that one ???

Love you all ..... The Roadrunner :hello:

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mary Anne PA

areumyangel said:
hi everyone
i work it out how to place a post lol
nice to meet you all
well done areumyangel... keep on with persistance and you'll get the hang of it and welcome to the forum

T

tillsunrise

I agree with Roadrunner, as long as it looks good it does't matter what the style.
I think i can say with certainty ladies that by the time most guys get to see your chosen style, whether its smooth, trimmed, parted or combed over, i don't think any of us would say "Well thats not what i expected, i'm outa here."
Wear it as you will, we will love it as it is.!!

Enjoy
Tillsunrise

L

licalotopus

pubic hairs

I don't like to get stubble rash, or a ticked nose, or hairs in my mouth so my preferance is for clean shaven. Its also a huge turn on to be able to see everything and helps with pleasuring the girl in question as well.(IMHO).
That said, stubble rash, tickeled noses and hairs are not that big a deal and have been and will be endured with pleasure on plenty of occasions.
For guys I have been warned not to shave in summer and am trying for the middle ground of trimmed for the moment.

Pete

A

artist30

I used to be anti-shaving...but I tried it last year due to pressure from my husband and I haven't looked back since. It certainly means no hairs down the back of his throat anymore...and for hygiene reasons is so much better... 20years of pubic hair is enough for me...its certainly rare in my continent

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Smoooooth as...... is like a candy filled heaven

cutensexy said:

- do we care?

He he

Well Sir 'S' insists 'His' ladies are fully shaven and that's not all to do with the visual aspect it is also a mental 'turn-on' just knowing that one of the last things she will be doing, BEFORE coming to see Sir 'S' is preparing her pussy, just the way Sir 'S' likes it.... and that is smooooth as... no trim, no landing strip, no tufft..... just a beautiful expanse of shaven heaven..... and Sir 'S' appreciates her so much more for doing that for 'him'....

Several moons ago, when Sir 'S' was married and so much younger, less liberated and somewhat sexually nieve, he took a Mistress some years younger than himself, she was a buxom blonde with a neatly 'trimmed' pussy that she dyed to match her blonde hair.... later the Mistress replaced Sir 'S' wife and gradually her pubic hair got shorter and shorter, until eventually, one valentines day she shaved it completely and presented 'it' to Sir 's', as his 'Valentines' present.... the sex that followed was so hot the candles melted without being lit!!!
And that was it, from then on any Girl Sir 'S' took into his life was fully shaven, not that Sir 'S' had to ask any to do that, it was just the way they were when Sir 'S' 'discovered' them.... and so with the last 5 ladies in Sir 's' life being fully shaven it has become almost impossible for Sir 'S' to become interested in any girl that is not!!!

Oh Yes Sireee, How I love those 'Fully Shaven' Girls, God bless 'em all !!! Sir 'S'

V

Vyxxxn

I think a shaven pussy is a lot more hygenic & alot more nice for the guys to look & play with, but I myself leave wat I call a small map of Tassie, otherwise when I look at myself I feel I am looking @ my 3yr old daughter lol...this IS a personal preference :)

K

KateandGrae

I find if I shave the whole lot it's terribly itchy along the top about 4 hours later... and I just don't have time to shave every 4 hours. :) But I prefer to be clean elsewhere.

A

artist30

I used to find that when I shaved every two weeks.. It does require maintenance...every four days alleviates this itch

C

chrissie

artist30 said:
I used to find that when I shaved every two weeks.. It does require maintenance...every four days alleviates this itch

I'll stick to waxing - once every four weeks and no maintenance in between.

Besides, I like treating myself to an hour or so at the beauticians.

Chrissie

P

perthminx

I get my brazilian every four weeks and I never want to club when it starts growing out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.