• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Are Bully's of today as scary as yesteryear ?

Happy2

Legend Member
Talking to a teacher from Northampton yesterday He was talking of how different bullying is today as compared to the 70's when I was at school

It was in my day sheer physical intimidation with some of that old fashioned Bully psychological warfare The come to you with a clenched fist and as you cower Put his arm around your shoulder as if you were his best mate

Nowadays he was saying there was (Though mainly with the girls) far more hiding behind laptop /phone keypads to use social media to bully I ask you Where is the Craft in that ? Its laziness (Not to mention cowardice)

So what was the best/meanest bully acts and what ever became of your school bully I know exactly what happened to mine ;):D:woot::shame::smuggrin:

I remember his signature bully move was the Pencil twist He loved the 70's as hair was ample so he could hold you down wind several hairs around the pencil then wind it like a corkscrew Oww is one of the words that come to mind even now

But as I said I know what he is doing these days :):)

C'mon we must all have a bully story Or maybe You were the bully ?

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
The only difference is people don't fight back these days and the whole political correctness has made the world gone made. Cyber bullying is a big thing and that's impossible to fight and it's the most spineless form of bullying in my view

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
So what was the best/meanest bully acts and what ever became of your school bully I know exactly what happened to mine ;):D:woot::shame::smuggrin:

But as I said I know what he is doing these days :):)

?

you say u know xactly wat happened to ur skool yard bully i know also......YOU moved away from the mirror....HEHEHE

yeah these days he's phucking sheep

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Cyber bullying is huge these days. The volume of people involved is scary, considering these people will have future jobs and become our future politicians.

Happy2

Legend Member
Ahoy;- Cyber bullying is huge these days. The volume of people involved is scary, considering these people will have future jobs and become our future politicians.
I remember there was a evil bully on here
"Get A F***n Avatar you ****** " he used to parrot
Just can't remember the wipes name

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I remember there was a evil bully on here
"Get A F***n Avatar you ****** " he used to parrot
Just can't remember the wipes name

Happy pirate

KAMAHL KAMAHL.......FFS BUTT then u r a cuntry bumpkin KAMAHL holy scheweppes

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Social media as a tool for bullying is just a laughable joke that is not even funny. Press ignore and block the a**hole. Thats the 1st thing I would do. LoL...people who read too much into social media need to wake up and smell the toffee.

Happy2

Legend Member
Our bully in high school was a classy bully
Remember dad said to me " Stand up to him Bully's are cowards"
So I stood up to him and he absolutely clobbered me
He did later say he was glad I stood up to him It made belting someone that more satisfying

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
You should have use spoken words to put down your bully gently. Show him the gently loving caring side of you.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Oh come on, what happened to being diplomatic? Some kind words would not kill anyone. Something along the line of, "Hey my favorite bully, how are ya today? I understand your need to bully but have you ever stopped to think that maybe just maybe you have a slight anger management issue, it's hereditary i heard.". That's a great way to kick off a great conversation that may see you ending up at the bottom of a pit but hey can't say you didn't try.

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Yep just block the bitches works well for me some people I have no time to read the nastyness soical media and online forums alike to much negativity in the world and wolf in sheeps clothing you may need to be over 50 to understand that saying :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Yep just block the bitches works well for me some people I have no time to read the nastyness soical media and online forums alike to much negativity in the world and wolf in sheeps clothing you may need to be over 50 to understand that saying :)
You saying , you are over 50 Miss M
Hmm Miss M over 50 I will admit I thought you a bit older than I thought you'd be but 50 ??

Miss Monique

Legend Member
I'm 45 thank you born 1972
My comment was a dig at a person I have on my ignore/block list but never mind have a wonderful day people