April fools...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
April 1st is just around the corner...
Could someone share with me some good pranks that might be fun to use at work or what have you been the victim of somebody else's prank...

Please share some ideas.:eek:ccasion14

W

wingman

There's only a few of us that work at our company.
Last year, our boss was out at a meeting with a client. All of the rest of us were working in the office but reception girl called him and said that I had called in sick, another guy was running late and another had to go to a client's place and that the reception girl had to rush home to tend to an emergency, leaving the office empty. Boss got pretty angry.

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
If your a twin - the world's your oyster ;)

I will never forget the famous gladwrap trick over the toilet bowl - dare ya !! :p
I did it once ;)

C

chathcock

I once had a mate call my office and speak with my assistant. Left a msg with her "I'm Dr ****** from THE CLINIC, please let MR ***** know I need to speak with him URGENTLY as his test results came back positive".
Problem was I happen to be having a bit of a fling with my assistant at the time, and he knew it! Did I get what for when I came back to the office

T

teddEbear

Haha gladwrap works so well. Freeze your bosses keys in a coffee mug.

svengali

Foundation Member
One of the best public pranks I heard was just after the Joondalup train line opened 94.5FM broadcast a "news" item informing everyone that, due to faulty installation, the train tracks had buckled in the heat and the track was unsafe.

Apparently the Transport Minister and Westrail were not amused.

TheCock

Legend Member
Text clients: You have won a FREE 3 hour booking!! Including any services you desire

2mins later: April Fools!!!!

:p

J

JasRob

try changing your birthdate to that date and lots of birthday greetings posted on your wall and then at the end of the day tell them happy april fool's ...well, its too corny and shallow, its the simplest way I can think of..lolz

Happy2

Legend Member
It does need to be fairly big scale, Get the nation involved Have Julia call an election Then after the hoo hah "April fools"

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Had this done to me the other day lol. Use Ctrl+Alt+Down arrow button. It will turn the screen upside down. Better still, take a screenshot of your workmates computer and then apply it as a wallpaper on their computer. haha

N

Naughty Thoughts

Small one, that's happened here: get the corner of a post-it note (sticky bit) and apply it to the underside of the mouse over where the laser is.

"Why isn't this mouse working!"