ANZAC

MrJwhite

Gold Member
To all the Brothers and Sisters
That have left their homes and payed the ultimate price to protect, not Government policies or agendas.
But to stand beside those they hold most dear.

To Soldiers of all Countries,
In Past
In Present.

I salute you.

I Dream of a World,
Where the only need for an Army
Is for the rescue of the Citizens of Earth from Natural Disasters.

And not to be pitted against each other for reasons of Hatred, Greed or Fear.

Lest we Forget.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
What a lovely post Thank You Mr White. When I was a child Anzac was not as important as it is today, and I am pleased we as a country recognize the guys and girls that gave their lives to protect our country.

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
I am one that has always paid my respects
and
Mary-Anne I hope during my minute of silence
you will ok me NOT to answer these forever ringing phones.
:);):);):);):);):);):kiss:

AndyRew00

Hercules
Diamond Member
THANK YOU
We love you, and will never forget you, Thank you for protecting us, so that we may live in freedom.
You have not died in vain, You are our Heros
image.jpeg

Nomansland

Gold Member
I have stood on hallowed ground where every plant in sight has been nourished by the blood of my countrymen and that of their honored foes. On the mantlepiece at home in pride of place is a pine cone and some pebbles from the fatal shore as a remembrance - lest we forget

Last edited:

Happy2

Legend Member
It looked as if ANZAC was going to fade away some 25 years ago
I was so pleased to see the generation coming through in the 90's take the ANZAC ideal to their hearts

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
The 100th has passed and at Gallipoli they say numbers were down, so who knows what will happen now..

The french do a great job keeping the grave yards over there well kept, they really do a wonderful job hats of to them too.

T

Tania Admin

In our home we think of the ANZAC soldiers everyday and honour them.
We think of all our soldiers everyday and honour them, high ranking or low ranking, our respect for all is the same.
The biggest strength our army/defence has, past and present, is it's supporters and the strength from the strong friendships they form working/fighting together and their families behind them. A strong bond/friendship/comraderie in the workplace/army among all ranks is a freedom they fought/fight for, it's what makes/made them such a force to be reckoned with. It's a freedom needed for advancement. A freedom to respect among everything else, one of the freedoms that they stood/stand for.
Everyday is ANZAC day in our eyes. We can all take lessons from them.

Lest We Forget.