Any scared ladys out there???

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
With all this thunder, rain and lightning in Perth tonight are there any scared ladys out there??

Feel free to come jump under the covers with me, I promise to hold you tight and keep you safe... :3some:

F

Farm Boy

Two Kelpie's One with no ball's one good looking Bitch very scared Bill , but not much room left in there drum4u.

Happy2

Legend Member
Know where you coming from FB Got two dogs go in after a feral pig without a moments hesitation. One peal of thunder in their tank under every layer of blankets available
If a second peal comes in real quick its to the side of the house hoping the better halfs soft heart prevails and lets them in But she's are hard hearted woman so its back to the tank tail between legs

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Did you guys see the lightening pics on the news tonight? pretty awesome. nothing better than mother nature.

R.xxxxxxxxxx

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Very true or your house is next to a river that turns into an ocean........but I still admired the lightening.

R.xxxxxxxxxx

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Two Kelpie's One with no ball's one good looking Bitch very scared Bill , but not much room left in there drum4u.

Yeah i wonder why they do that, our last dog kelpie x dingo used to howl really loud. same as when a siren from a cop car or ambo went by.
The little miniture jack russell i have now doesn't mind it to much as long as she stuck right beside me, but she is like a little kid, wants to be with me anywhere i go. Gets a real sad face on if i don't take her everywhere, but she isn't no hassel to take most times.
When my x owned her she used to put her in her bag and get on the bus etc. Spoilt as..