• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Any pointers on sex after menopause

viking05

Bronze Member
HI :hello: my partner is thinking she is close to menopause and is concerned about her sex drive. We have read a bit about this and discussed with our doctor but it is clear they lack any real understanding. Anyone have any experiance with this?

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
Yes, I've had experiance with this.
A Radical soloution, but it worked for us.
My wife & I sort of solved the sex drive problem it a few years ago.
You both have to get fit.
Try long, brisk walks around your neighborhood & make sure you both come back in a sweat.
It takes a lot of pain & work initially but it gets easier.
You; the gym. Your wife; somewhere there is another group of ladies exercising in some sort of way (mine does Pole Dancing now, she's 45 I'm 54)
Eat less or No bread, rice, pasta or any carbs at all. (maybe a biscuit with coffee here an there)
We did However do another Crazy, Radcal thing together and it involved a condom, about $400 & another lady but we both loved the experience.
My wife wants me every night now, Although, I feel I'm getting pressured all the time.
But I really can't complain, it's what every guy wants.

viking05

Bronze Member
WoW great info thank. Good to know the sex life can still be fun and interesting. thats helped my partners concerns.O0

C

Charlie57

1 Use plenty of lube.
2 Try to not rush her into intercourse, but rather gentle foreplay may arouse her. Then 1

biteme

Gold Member
Menopuase should not have any ill effect on her. Get her on HRT and if she needs it get her bloods done annd check her testoterone levels - yeah that's right the male hormone. If she is low her doctor can prescribe some cream/gel and she will be better than before - trust me she'll go off like a fire cracker!!