Any intel for this girl in 395-399 Karrinup Rd?

Mickey

...I follow you...
Gold Member
She txt me that she likes sex :) but no sent any real photos hmm.. Anyone visited her?

If she is real, sounds like an absolute bargain and we all know, if it's too good to be true, it's probably......

But, hey...., nothing wrong to ring da bell..... and let us know who you go...! ;)

Channelle

Legend Member
Hope I am not reading that as a street number?
Hope it is not a residence, as would be 3 houses ...

Channelle

Legend Member
Maybe 3 houses who knows she txt me this address :cool:

Have heard sometimes they may text a range, then give exact number once booking confirmed.
Interesting if anyone recognises there own house number or someone they know.

Obbie

Legend Member
Prices are good . If the girl in the photo looks anything close to her your on a winner đź‘Ť

MikeB

Legend Member
She txt me that she likes sex :) but no sent any real photos hmm.. Anyone visited her?
This house is just up from lights diagonally opposite retirement village comer Huntriss st and has been operating for more than 3 years. Clean house .
Eva has been here for most of that time (reviewed in a number of threads positively here previously) others have come & gone, pics not always 100% but generally very presentable low 20s stable of girls with good delivery, (as always caution YMMV)

perth1

Silver Member
This house is just up from lights diagonally opposite retirement village comer Huntriss st and has been operating for more than 3 years. Clean house .
Eva has been here for most of that time (reviewed in a number of threads positively here previously) others have come & gone, pics not always 100% but generally very presentable low 20s stable of girls with good delivery, (as always caution YMMV)
So this girl on photo is Eva? I couldn find any review about her , you have a link of previous threads maybe? ps sorry what is YMMV?

Last edited:

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
YMMV is literally your mileage may vary, basically what I get to experience and how I perceive it to be will most likely be different to how you feel and what you get.

Mart

Silver Member
Went once and walked away. Photos fake at that time. Might of changed. Normally don't go back.

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Nah
Gotta be Fake.
If true there would be good comments reviews and a line up to check out the bite size of the sweet love tunnel

CDSC

Gold Member
Bit of a bait and switch .. been to that location.. yes she tells you the actual number when you text you have arrived. I have been several times and the girl has not always been the same.