• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Another competition.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
But this one has no prize...

Can you put a name to the face??
And how much would you be willing to pay her to go F/S??

bhaoat-1bhaoau.jpg

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Sadly we all age no avoiding it and go from a blooming rose to a shriveled dried arrangement

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I guess Rose was never a graceful lady to start with.

So much is placed on the looks of a woman even more in this industry. I was just reading someone describing me, my overall looks as plain. In my younger days it was pretty now I'm just good old plain. Guess it's better then being called a dragon lol There is so much more than looks you can have the most stunning looking person but they could be rotten to the core on the inside. I think poor old Rose lacks beauty in more way than one

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
and no never not sooner have sex for one, no please no, The answer is no now, in 1 second time, tomorrow, the next day, next month, next year, next decade, next decade after that, the answer is NO, please rose No, leave me alone no matter how much money she said, the answer is still NO....

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I had a A ging when I was a boy homie But it was a thing of beauty
I never considered Rose a thing of beauty

Yeah Rose has never been a thang of beauty...not personality wise,

Beauty would manifest itself, from inside. Physical beauty means nothing if inner beauty is not there.

Miss Monique, it's what inside that matters most...you can botox the crap out of one's face and $$$ on cosmetic surgery but if beauty doesn't come from within, it's just pure looks.